Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1 June 2012 BOM pictures. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-june-2012-bom-pictures-t190521.html)

hopetoquilt 06-01-2012 03:36 PM

Surfergirl, great batik fabrics. I am doing mine all in batiks so I will definitely be using yours for inspiration.

SulaBug 06-01-2012 10:30 PM

My June BOM picture.

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]339336[/ATTACH]

Here is my June block for the month of June!!:)

YEAH!! I finally did it. Thank you for bearing with me everyone. I hope you are excited about making your Calendar month block too.
:D :D :D :D

SulaBug 06-01-2012 10:36 PM

Surfergirl........I love the pp'd pattern that you chose for your June "Home Tweet Home" block. Your fabric's are awesome & your contrast with them is really pleasing to the eye. What a nice job you have done & thank you so much for sharing with all of us!!

SulaBug 06-01-2012 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5258557)
Sulabug, thanks for posting my pattern and picture of the June block. I sent a PM about my computer problems because of a storm that went through, but enough of that, I am back on-line. I think your bird house is wonderful - and I think I have that panel where your bird and the pears came from. I did a trapunto on one of the panels I had for my niece and saved one panel for myself (which I've never worked on, but will one day).
Surfergirl, your PP bird house is cute - I didn't even think of checking quilter's cache when I was stressing over preparing the monthly block. I'll have to remember that step in the future!!
I sure had fun with this one though.

You are most welcome. I am so glad that the storm is over & you are back up & runnng again!! :D That is great that you have the same fabric that I used in my block. I am like you, I loved this fabric so much but never wanted to cut into it until I saw your pattern & the way you cut your Ivy. I decided it was time to use some of it & make a nice birdhouse block. Thank you again for your lovely pattern.

SulaBug 06-01-2012 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 (Post 5258927)
If you just click on the picture it comes out bigger...

Thank you so much for the information. I really appreciate it more than you can know. I have figured out how to post the larger size picture with lots of help from our Moderator PatriceJ. YEAH for PatriceJ!!

Anael 06-02-2012 04:06 AM

Surfergirl, beautiful block! I might steal your idea of the Quilter's Cache block :D

Surfergirl 06-02-2012 04:19 AM

SulaBug, your pic is just fine...when you click on it, it enlarges.

Floralfab 06-02-2012 01:50 PM

SulaBug: I love your birdhouse block. Those pears look like you could pluck one off and eat it!!!

Floralfab 06-02-2012 01:51 PM

Surfergirl: Your PP'd block is great. I'm thinking of doing a PP's one too.

Floralfab 06-02-2012 01:53 PM

Vanogay: Thanks for the birdhouse block for June. This will be fun.