Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1 June 2012 BOM pictures. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-june-2012-bom-pictures-t190521.html)

LindaC 06-02-2012 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5259620)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]339336[/ATTACH]

Here is my June block for the month of June!!:)

YEAH!! I finally did it. Thank you for bearing with me everyone. I hope you are excited about making your Calendar month block too.
:D :D :D :D

love your block sulabug

LindaC 06-02-2012 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Surfergirl (Post 5258479)
For my June 2012 BOM, I chose to do the paper pieced bird house block from Quilters Cache.

love your fabrics in your block

Tweety2911 06-02-2012 03:37 PM

SulaBug love your block!
If it doesn't take too much time would you explain how you were able to post a larger picture? I posted a picture under Pictures and it was so large that one has to scan up/down/side to side.

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5259636)
Thank you so much for the information. I really appreciate it more than you can know. I have figured out how to post the larger size picture with lots of help from our Moderator PatriceJ. YEAH for PatriceJ!!

klgreene 06-02-2012 05:00 PM

June 1 BOM

2 Attachment(s)
I liked this idea of a bird house, I made one for each of my grandaugters. I was having a hard time figuring out something for June. This is perfect. The pictures might be a little brighter than the originals. It's hard to auto adjust and get the right color on my camera. But they are bright. Katie

JeanieG 06-02-2012 05:32 PM

Great blocks everyone. I also downloaded the pp pattern from Quilter's Cache. I just have not got started on it yet!

lawsonmugs 06-03-2012 08:27 AM

Beautiful blocks everyone. Such talent on here.

SulaBug 06-03-2012 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by klgreene (Post 5261378)
I liked this idea of a bird house, I made one for each of my grandaugters. I was having a hard time figuring out something for June. This is perfect. The pictures might be a little brighter than the originals. It's hard to auto adjust and get the right color on my camera. But they are bright. Katie

klgreene..........What beautiful blocks you have made for your DGD's 2012 Calendar theme BOM project!!:thumbup: They are both so individual & so pretty. Your color's are just so warm & cheery looking. Your work is always great & as it gets closer to time, I can hardly wait to see all of your blocks together. Thank you for sharing with all of us today!!

SulaBug 06-03-2012 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Tweety2911 (Post 5261249)
SulaBug love your block!
If it doesn't take too much time would you explain how you were able to post a larger picture? I posted a picture under Pictures and it was so large that one has to scan up/down/side to side.

Good Morning Tweety...............I just sent you a PM, let em know if it does the trick for you!!

Jenniky 06-03-2012 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Surfergirl (Post 5258479)
For my June 2012 BOM, I chose to do the paper pieced bird house block from Quilters Cache.

OKay Surfergirl ... I see right through your evil plot to make me love batiks... OH MY HEAVEN...I love your birdhouses and fabrics. Super job. Sula my eyes totally popped when I scrolled down to this block. Let me just say... WOW.. ok Im good now.

Sula I love your block... Seagulls in the background and bluebird in the foreground. This birdhouse must be near a large body of water. :) :) :) Beautiful.

KLgreene as always beautiful blocks and nice colors I love the Yo yo's I have them on my list of things to learn. Your gd's will love these blocks.

Last but never in the least Vanogay. Love the block you designed. Your block is awesome and you have stumped me. My creativity heads off in ten different directions. Im seeing paper piecing bird houses and applique vines around.. but I suppose Im just going to have to sit down at the drawing board and get whats in my head on paper so I can get busy.

Hugs everyone..have a happy and restful evening. :thumbup:

judy363905 06-03-2012 04:32 PM

Love your little yoyo's

How fun...You had to have fun with this month's block ... love your little yoyo's...I must get busy on my block.

Judy in Phx, AZ

Originally Posted by klgreene (Post 5261378)