Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1-November-2014 Project of the month Pattern Directions & Discussion. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-november-2014-project-month-pattern-directions-discussion-t256151.html)

SulaBug 10-31-2014 11:28 PM

1-November-2014 Project of the month Pattern Directions & Discussion.

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Again Ladies,

Now it's time to post the pattern & directions for the Project of the Month for November. This month we are lucky enough to have one of our member's pick this great pattern & create the direction's for all of us to use. Thank you so much Judy for all of the nice work you have done to present this fun pattern for all of us to make & enjoy.
:D :D :D :D

Thank You Judy363905 for this Quilted travel Tray project.

SewExtremeSeams 11-01-2014 05:54 AM

Thanks Sulabug for posting this project.

mimiknoxtaylor 11-01-2014 07:50 AM

Ohh, I really like that. Will have to fit this project in between others.
Thanks

lynnie 11-01-2014 09:00 AM

cant open it what is it

SulaBug 11-01-2014 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by lynnie (Post 6952055)
cant open it what is it

Good Morning Lynnie,

Do you have the ability to use Adobie Reader? You may have to download that, so you can open this project. I will ask Judy363905 who designed this pattern, how you might be able to open this. Hold on & we will get this figured out. Thank you for asking!!

I go To The Sea To Breathe 11-01-2014 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 6951555)
Hello Again Ladies,

Now it's time to post the pattern & directions for the Project of the Month for November. This month we are lucky enough to have one of our member's pick this great pattern & create the direction's for all of us to use. Thank you so much Judy for all of the nice work you have done to present this fun pattern for all of us to make & enjoy.

Thank You Judy363905 for this Quilted travel Tray project.

I am also having problems opening the attachment.

I go To The Sea To Breathe 11-01-2014 12:05 PM

Hi, I got the attachment to open I had to go to the full web site. Just wanted to let you know it was operator disability! Thanks, looks fun.

SulaBug 11-01-2014 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by I go To The Sea To Breathe (Post 6952269)
Hi, I got the attachment to open I had to go to the full web site. Just wanted to let you know it was operator disability! Thanks, looks fun.

I am so glad that you were able to open it, YEAH!! :D Thank you for letting me know. Good luck making your project, we will be anxious to see your photo when you are finished.

lynnie 11-01-2014 01:21 PM

went to the picture of it and figured it out. thanks Sula bug and judy.
can't wait to see next month's. I love these ideas. great and easy to do.

SulaBug 11-01-2014 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by lynnie (Post 6952349)
went to the picture of it and figured it out. thanks Sula bug and judy.
can't wait to see next month's. I love these ideas. great and easy to do.

Lynnie..........Great, I am so glad that you were able to get it figured out. We will also be anxious to see your finished project when you are all done & post your photo. Have fun sewing!!