Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1 October 2011 House BOM Pictures!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-october-2011-house-bom-pictures-t157126.html)

Jeanine 10-24-2011 04:22 PM

whitepine,
It is no fun. Imagine having to be home a week and a half and not able to sew. I didn't get it on my face, so I think it wasn't that bad. 5th week and still discomfort, pain if I forget the medicine. Bah Humbug!

SulaBug 10-24-2011 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Jeanine
That time already? I've barely started. Don't know when it'll be done. Of course I have an excuse: I had shingles which attacked my dominant arm and hand. Better now, but on medication for who knows when. I can hold a needle now for a short time. I sure missed sewing.

Oh Jeanine........I am so sorry to hear that you have been ill. I know that shingles are no fun at all!! :thumbdown: I occasionaly get them on the left side of my face, ouch. You take care & get better, before sewing to much just yet. These pattern's will always be here for you to make.
Hugs,
Sulabug
:D :D :D

dreamgirl 10-25-2011 05:00 AM

I was thinking about getting the shingles shot, but a lady in our TOPS club got the shot then ended up getting the shingles, so unsure about the shot. :cry: Anyway, Hope you're feeling better Jeanine. Nothing worse than just sitting & looking at your projects and not being able to sew.

kuntryquilter 10-25-2011 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by dreamgirl
I was thinking about getting the shingles shot, but a lady in our TOPS club got the shot then ended up getting the shingles, so unsure about the shot. :cry: Anyway, Hope you're feeling better Jeanine. Nothing worse than just sitting & looking at your projects and not being able to sew.

The doctor told us when we got our shots that it was not 100% certain that we would not get shingles. But so far (3+ years) and we have been safe.

jacquie 10-26-2011 12:06 AM

it's great to see the lovely cottages ladies! keep up the good work :)
i'm a little behind now, but plan on getting right up to speed very soon. i've been making 60 (yes! 60) swap blocks!! eeeek!! so i've been a bit side tracked and i'm now greatly lagging behind on my houses!! :( !! :(
watch this space though!!

Deecee 10-29-2011 04:28 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Just sneaking in before the end of the month. Had to go shopping for a new camera.

Lamp Post Cottage - October
[ATTACH=CONFIG]279142[/ATTACH]

marymc 10-29-2011 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Deecee
Just sneaking in before the end of the month. Had to go shopping for a new camera.

Oh, very pretty! nice job.

SulaBug 10-29-2011 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Deecee

OMGoodness, it's just beautiful!! :thumbup: I am so excited with all of the cottages that have been made for this month. I hope that everyone has enjoyed making them, as much as I have!! Deecee, great work!!
:D :D :D :D

Deecee 10-30-2011 01:06 AM

Thank you.

candi 10-30-2011 04:32 AM

Deecee, it is fabulous! Love your colors and your work is perfect.