Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1 October 2012 BOM pictures. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-october-2012-bom-pictures-t201983.html)

SulaBug 10-02-2012 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by kensington (Post 5557611)
Opppsss... I did it again.. I posted my pic of the BOM in the directions thread... But... This is mine... I did the jar, but I did it in Christmas cookies, as you all know, I skipped ahead and finished my BOM for this year. BUT>>>> I am in a Christmas swap, and I wanted to add this to my stash to put in that quilt when I finish it! I've wanted to do a jar block for a while. I did it in a 12.5

[ATTACH=CONFIG]367191[/ATTACH]

Kensington.........I love your Christmas Cookie Jar block for October!! :D It just makes me want to make Christmas cookie's today & eat them all up, all by myself!! :D Your fabric color's are so pretty. This block will make a great addition to your stash of blocks. Thank you so much for sharing with all of us today.
:D :D :D :D

hobbykat1955 10-03-2012 04:18 PM

OH my favorite thing...Jars...I'm in the sewing rm early tomorrow throwing fabric around the rm to find the perfect pattern to put in that jar...Hope to post tomorrow afternoon...

missgigglewings 10-04-2012 05:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is always a fun pattern to do...thanks for choosing it! Its October and its for a calendar quilt...so here's my jar full of spooky ghosts

SulaBug 10-04-2012 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by missgigglewings (Post 5561107)
This is always a fun pattern to do...thanks for choosing it! Its October and its for a calendar quilt...so here's my jar full of spooky ghosts

Oh How cute is that? :D I love your October Jar block, full of ghosts & pumpkins. Your colorful fabric is really neat. This will be such a fun month for these jars. I can't wait each day to see what else someone has come up with for their block. Thank you for sharing your block with us this morning!!

Anael 10-04-2012 11:00 AM

Oh more beautiful blocks! This is so much fun :D

hobbykat1955 10-04-2012 11:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
OK all done...How could I not put sewing items in my jars

JOMARIE 10-04-2012 01:34 PM

Love the ghosts, cookies, sewing notions. I am having fun watching all the creativity in this block.

klgreene 10-04-2012 03:00 PM

October Block

1 Attachment(s)
I'm making my blocks for granddaughters, so have to do Halloween.......

SulaBug 10-04-2012 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by hobbykat1955 (Post 5562043)
OK all done...How could I not put sewing items in my jars

HobbyKat........you are so smart to put sewing things into your jars!! :D How clever & I love it a lot. What would we do without button's & thread, is a mystery to me. Your fabric choices are great & your work is very nice. Thank you for sharing with all of us today!!

SulaBug 10-04-2012 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by klgreene (Post 5562361)
I'm making my blocks for granddaughters, so have to do Halloween.......

klgreen............Your Jar block for the October 2012 Calendar theme, is just as cute as a bug's ear!! :D Your grand daughter's are going to love this one too. You have been busy with all of those great blocks. Thank you for sharing with all of us. This is way to fun to keep watching all of the new blocks.