Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/affairs-heart-cyber-sew-2011-a-t95413.html)

candi 06-07-2011 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by JudyG
Thanks, Candi. Sure is a lot of learning of new techniques and figuring out what you want to do with this quilt. Makes my poor old brain tired.

Oh, I know...I barely know what I am doing here and seem to always try to bite more than I can chew..but it IS a lot of fun and that's what counts. Plus if are always within our comfort zone, how can we grow?

Ducky 06-07-2011 05:24 PM

Luv, I don't know how I missed your darlings! Oh, gosh, they are both soooo cute! They keep you busy?

I loved the laptop bag. Great idea!

Mousie 06-07-2011 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by luvmortherest

Originally Posted by Mousie
that is one great fabric for the laptop bag, luv!
nice, sweet, pics too!
your gonna join us, right? ah-huh, ah-huh...yup, yup, yup:thumbup:

thank you Mousie, and yes i am playing.

woo hoo! :-D

Mousie 06-07-2011 05:56 PM

Thanks, Candi. Sure is a lot of learning of new techniques and figuring out what you want to do with this quilt. Makes my poor old brain tired.

good golly miss molly, I am glad you said that, and I have barely begun...sort of.
I feel like I've done a lot, even though I have little to show for it just yet.
But it's a whole different kind of thinking and learning and doing that is ever so much more fun than mousework, or cooking or laundry...

candi 06-07-2011 06:07 PM

good golly miss molly, I am glad you said that, and I have barely begun...sort of.
But it's a whole different kind of thinking and learning and doing that is ever so much more fun than mousework, or cooking or laundry...

And what exactly is mousework? :?: :mrgreen:

Mousie 06-07-2011 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by candi

your funny...I am a mousie and I live in a mouse-house, and I do mousework.
I am a mousewife, silly! :XD:

candi 06-07-2011 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by candi

your funny...I am a mousie and I live in a mouse-house, and I do mousework.
I am a mousewife, silly! :XD:

:lol:

luvmortherest 06-07-2011 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Cre8tvlwyr
Gotta make a bag too!! Luv - is that an AOTH block I see on her handle pad??

why yes it is. it was one i wasn't happy with and DD fell in love with it so she got it.

luvmortherest 06-07-2011 09:56 PM

thank you all for your sweet comments.

TOOMANYUFO'S 06-08-2011 03:46 AM

Getting worried! Still haven't started Yet!!! I always fall behind. I have 2 projects I really need to get done this weekend.