Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/affairs-heart-cyber-sew-2011-a-t95413.html)

pab58 08-23-2011 06:31 PM

Hmmmmmmm.......I'm thinking that her "lazy AOTH" would be wonderful as storage bags for our quilts!!! :D :D

luvmortherest 08-23-2011 06:59 PM

beautiful

Lacelady 08-24-2011 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by pab58
Hmmmmmmm.......I'm thinking that her "lazy AOTH" would be wonderful as storage bags for our quilts!!! :D :D

What a good idea! Cheri, do you need a job?

sandpat 08-24-2011 04:53 AM

What a great idea Pab.....hmmmmm.....{{{{{{{{{ohhhhhh Cheri}}}}}}}} See where this could be going???? :D

Cuilteanna 08-24-2011 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by Lacelady

Originally Posted by sandpat
What a great idea Pab.....hmmmmm.....{{{{{{{{{ohhhhhh Cheri}}}}}}}} See where this could be going???? :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

When it starts being a job it stops being fun. LOL!

Lacelady 08-24-2011 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Cuilteanna

Originally Posted by Lacelady

Originally Posted by sandpat

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

When it starts being a job it stops being fun. LOL!

LOL, oh, all right then.

Mousie 08-24-2011 10:52 AM

You are ESP-ing again! or was that candi, before? lol...I must be leaving my mind open :lol:
nope, - just open-minded. that's it :thumbup:
that's my story!
Cuilteanna,...amazing! 8-)
*a good size for a mouse, too! :XD:

candi 08-24-2011 12:52 PM

Lol, mousie :lol:

Cuilt. That is quite amazing and impressive, wow, Irish ladies on this board are quite creative and talented.

QuiltswithConvicts 08-25-2011 04:34 AM

2 Attachment(s)
We're back from Albuquerque. Had a goot time. Ate at a restaurant called Nick & Jimies - Greek flair, but I had Chicken Fried Steak. DH had Fried Shrimp (15 of 'em!) Nice place & not expensive. It was a director's ge-together, but I'm part of the group. :-)

Spent too much $$, but I got everything on my list except charm packs. I won the door prize at the last quilt club meeting, so I have to bring the prize in September. I did a color presentation at a club workshop on Saturday, so I was looking for a couple of charm packs of colors/fabrics that I don't usually see in their quilts to challenge the winner to get outside her box!

Bought the Rose of Sharon book and the background & sashing/border fabric for it. Also picked up a couple more 1/2 yard batiks in green & 1 red. Treated myself to both sizes of Karen Kay Buckley's new scissors. Really like them. Also found a pink Add-A-Quarter ruler.

Here is a pic of the view from the education building up there looking east towards the Sandia Mountains. This complex sits right on the edge of a mesa. The other pic is looking west from same sopt. The little mounds are actually 5 inactive volcanos called 5 Sisters.

Gotta get to work.

Sandia Mountians
[ATTACH=CONFIG]246513[/ATTACH]

Five sisters
[ATTACH=CONFIG]246514[/ATTACH]

Deecee 08-25-2011 04:58 AM

Sounds like you made the most of your shopping opportunity. Way to go. :thumbup:

Lovely views.