Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Another MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride - our 5th trip! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/another-mystery-quilt-train-ride-our-5th-trip-t215243.html)

QltrSue 03-04-2013 03:56 PM

Is there still room on board for one more? Been lurking for a while, but want to step up and join in the fun! The previous mysteries produced beautiful quilts. Have two color ways picked but not sure how to post pix. Will give it a go tomorrow....oh, and did someone say Reisling....and birthday cake?

reeskylr 03-04-2013 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by paulswalia (Post 5904130)
Taking a break from cleaning my sewing room - any coffee in the club car?

Always!!

I think I'm gonna go with the red white and blue. Maybe...:D

paintmejudy 03-04-2013 04:17 PM

Computer got infected with malware and is at Best Buy getting debugged and examined, 3 to 5 days. Cranked up my old, and I do mean old, laptop, and for some reason pix won't show up on my screen. Sorry guys, you are on your own for a few days. Hope I get my puter back really soon, it has all the pix and instructions for this mystery.

Dedemac 03-04-2013 06:06 PM

I guess this means if no instructions, all we get to do is party and have fun in the club car while we wait. Think I will make some popovers on Friday with honey butter to go with.

buffy2 03-04-2013 07:09 PM

Hi Everyone
I just boarded the Train for another fun ride. I haven"t decided if it
will be a Christmas or Fall one, have to go through my stash.
I have lots of Christmas fabric but I think I will have to go
shopping for fall colors. Will post pics when I decide on the colors
Ada

VickiM 03-04-2013 10:05 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Ok...I picked out 5 sets of fabrics...lets see how many get done at the appointed time. At least 1 will get done & I can finish the others afterwards if I can't keep up with them all. Judy, would you change any of the fabrics? I will be working on my grandson's queensize T-shirt quilt for the next 2 months, along with re-making things for the craftbooth to replenish from last weekend's show...I did well, which is good! Plus, will be taking a trip first week in April to spend a week in Wisconsin. So...like I said...let's see how many actually get done by finish time! :) Anyone for a chai latte on the train?

SulaBug 03-05-2013 12:07 AM

VickiM.........I just love all 5 of your selection's. Now I can't wait to see how they all turn out. Don't forget to share pictures when you can. Happy Sewing!!
:D :D :D :D

frustratedquilter40 03-05-2013 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by VickiM (Post 5905070)
Ok...I picked out 5 sets of fabrics...lets see how many get done at the appointed time. At least 1 will get done & I can finish the others afterwards if I can't keep up with them all. Judy, would you change any of the fabrics? I will be working on my grandson's queensize T-shirt quilt for the next 2 months, along with re-making things for the craftbooth to replenish from last weekend's show...I did well, which is good! Plus, will be taking a trip first week in April to spend a week in Wisconsin. So...like I said...let's see how many actually get done by finish time! :) Anyone for a chai latte on the train?

okay I am not the only one I currently have 5 picked out also will try to post pictures tomorrow :o

mimiknoxtaylor 03-05-2013 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5905156)
VickiM.........I just love all 5 of your selection's. Now I can't wait to see how they all turn out. Don't forget to share pictures when you can. Happy Sewing!!
:D :D :D :D

VickiM, what Sulabug said. Love 'em all.

plainpat 03-05-2013 04:06 AM

Is it too late to join the train ride? It's been a long time since I did any piecing,but this board draws me in.Have joined 2 threads,so no time for another.Oh,well....will try to keep up,that's me hanging on for dear life.Come visit in the caboose.