Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Another MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride - our 5th trip! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/another-mystery-quilt-train-ride-our-5th-trip-t215243.html)

Elisabrat 09-30-2013 07:51 AM

YIPPEEE YAHOOO Paintmejudy has said she would be starting a new train ride come January. I can hardly wait I am so excited dancing around the living room its coming! its coming! I will be the first to jump on board that train. I think if you go back a bit warm hugs like to the beginning of this train ride you will find the instructions. There was a cutting correction place in a bit farther in so read the first bunch of pages so you get the correct sizes from the get go. It is a pretty runner isn't it? and wow a first place ribbon even. Judy knocked it out of the park. I think runners and wall hangings here are a great idea as they can be accomplished by many. The throw quilts aer also great for gifts I always think.. what colors to use for .. this is a great adventure and it forces me at least to work on a larger project and really finish in a rapid timeframe. I LOVE IT!

frustratedquilter40 09-30-2013 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by Warm Hugs (Post 6322311)
Good Morning Everyone from VERY rainy Portland, Or !!!! It has been raining going on 4 days straight here BUT I love the rain always good for quilting away. I love this table runner I got other stuff out of the way NOW I can do this ...... I HAD written down all the clues but I guess I must of discarded them grrrrrrr Can anyone give me those as I would LOVE to make this table runner ???? Thanks in advance like Elisabrat I am waiting for the next train ride as well. Happy Quilting to you all such a FUN and Crazy group !

Live outside of Portland and I am with you!!!

Will be waiting patiently until January that will be a good time to start something new. Thank you Paintmejudy for all you do for us :thumbup:

coopah 10-01-2013 06:41 AM

Oh, Elizabrat, it's so good to hear your "voice" again! Looking forward to "seeing" everyone in January. Guess I'd better find time to get my UFOs done!

Elisabrat 10-01-2013 07:12 AM

good to see you too coopah, best start revving up your engines this will be one heck of a ride. I just know it. now to think fabric colors but wait how much! how many! what variations of depth of color will we need? will my stash handle the needs or will I be FORCED to go shopping.. oh dear how horrible. a quilt shop! all that fabric! or equilter or hancocks or all those other terrible sights. I shuddering with dread. (who wants to join me? we can brave it together)

m-fay 10-01-2013 08:48 PM

Count me in too. I started on the 5th train trip & have done 3 of hers now....2 to go1

sustraley 10-02-2013 03:36 AM

Sooooo glad Judy will be doing another ride. I have done all of Judy's mystery train rides. I have only been quilting 3 years. So, if I can do it anyone can. Hopefully we will have a full train come January. Looking forward to it.

frenchfryqueen 10-02-2013 10:32 AM

I think I might get on the train for the next one as well. I subscribed to this thread so I could see if Judy ever posted a new one.

I've pitched a tent and built a campfire next to the train station. Everyone come join me! We'll eat until January and be so fat we won't fit on the train! :D

Barbie 10-02-2013 03:03 PM

Wahoo! I have been watching and waiting for the train. Thanks Glad to hear you are doing another trip. Will be waiting to board in January.

SunlitenSmiles 10-03-2013 08:36 PM

OK ! needed to sort the stash and finish all odds and ends.....so the march is on !!!! I will sooooo be ready in January!

sure have missed everyone......and the goodies, sigh...... have a great new sweet potatoe dish to make for all.

sewNso 10-04-2013 05:17 AM

has someone started a rumor? are we really going to have another mystery quilt by judy? if, so, i'll jump aboard. haven't touched a needle or a piece of fabric in like 3 months. been busing with the garden and canning. the last two table runners are beautiful. love the border. see you in January.