Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   APRIl 1st, 2011 BOM Spring Birhouse pictures. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/april-1st-2011-bom-spring-birhouse-pictures-t112482.html)

SulaBug 04-01-2011 11:53 AM

Thank you everyone for your kind words about my birdhouse block!! :thumbup: I really appreciate it & I hope that you enjoy making this pattern, as much as I have.
:D :D :D :D

karenkrafts 04-01-2011 01:57 PM

SulaBug I love the yellow birds and the fabric you used for the blades ...sooo pretty!

Rumbols 04-01-2011 03:12 PM

Love the yellow birds. What a beautiful block. thanks.

candi 04-01-2011 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug
HEE-HEE.............now I am going to post the picture of my Birdhouse block for everyone to see. As usual, I have to be different & changed the blue birds to yellow Finches. We have so many of them in our area, so I wanted to share them with all of you ladies. Have fun making your block for April 1st, 2011 & share your pictures when they are finished. Are we having FUN yet?

Beautiful, cheery and springy, awesome! :thumbup:

Tulip 04-01-2011 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug
HEE-HEE.............now I am going to post the picture of my Birdhouse block for everyone to see. As usual, I have to be different & changed the blue birds to yellow Finches. We have so many of them in our area, so I wanted to share them with all of you ladies. Have fun making your block for April 1st, 2011 & share your pictures when they are finished. Are we having FUN yet?

SulaBug: Beautiful birdhouse! The eyes on the birds are quite a finishing detail! Very nice.
Tulip

pab58 04-01-2011 03:55 PM

Qbee and Sulabug your blocks are so-o-o-o-o cute!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: Mine will have cardinals. :wink:

Qbee 04-01-2011 04:18 PM

Why thanks but that not my block...LOL. That is the one that comes on the pattern. I'm trying to make my quilt a winter theme so I was gonna try to make it winter but now I'm having to rethink a bit...hmmmmm.
I might make it all 4 seasons.....
Like 3 blocks per row but that would be kinda long and narrow...LOL :D

Originally Posted by pab58
Qbee and Sulabug your blocks are so-o-o-o-o cute!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: Mine will have cardinals. :wink:

roseOfsharon 04-01-2011 04:30 PM

SulaBug your birdhouse is just darling!!

I might have to use the Oriole bird in mine!

SulaBug 04-01-2011 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by roseOfsharon
SulaBug your birdhouse is just darling!!

I might have to use the Oriole bird in mine!

Oh that is a good idea!! :D I think the Oriole bird will be stunning in your block!! I am anxious to see your finished block!! Have fun.

marymc 04-02-2011 02:47 AM

SulsBug, your birdhouse is so cute. I love the floral roof!
Qbee, thanks for choosing such a pretty block. The bird songs will brighten my neighborhood for sure.