Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   April Baltimore Block of the Month (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/april-baltimore-block-month-t114430.html)

gal288 04-08-2011 03:34 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Here is the new block for April

Heart Wreath

Make 1

1) Cut background 14" square
2) Applique leaves first
3) Applique bias stem
4) Applique hearts, I applique the smaller heart on the bigger heart, then applique the larger heart to the background.

Inner Border Corner Block

for those who are adding the inner border, I am posting the corner block this month.

Make 4

1) Cut background fabric 6-1/2"
2) Applique Stems first
3) Applique leaves
4) Applique flowers, use any of the flowers we have done in the past. Ruching, Stuffed, Sloppy Rose, or just do the flower on the pattern. Choice is yours!

Pattern PDF for download
[ATTACH=CONFIG]181177[/ATTACH]

Pattern PDF for download
[ATTACH=CONFIG]181180[/ATTACH]

capucine 04-08-2011 03:54 AM

Love you love you love you gal288 thank you very much i did search for it but couldn't find it i really appreciate your time and effort for people like me i will go now and download thanks again xx

Originally Posted by gal288
Here is the new block for April

Heart Wreath

Make 1

1) Cut background 14" square
2) Applique leaves first
3) Applique bias stem
4) Applique hearts, I applique the smaller heart on the bigger heart, then applique the larger heart to the background.

Inner Border Corner Block

for those who are adding the inner border, I am posting the corner block this month.

Make 4

1) Cut background fabric 6-1/2"
2) Applique Stems first
3) Applique leaves
4) Applique flowers, use any of the flowers we have done in the past. Ruching, Stuffed, Sloppy Rose, or just do the flower on the pattern. Choice is yours!

BonniFeltz 04-08-2011 04:43 AM

Thanks so much for getting this up. I will love working on this.

nanaquilter 04-08-2011 05:01 AM

This is really a pretty block. Maybe I can get caught up this month.

BonniFeltz 04-08-2011 05:06 AM

I know what you mean. I have three more corner blocks to do. LOL. Oh well, they will get done....eventually. No hurry on them.

gal288 04-08-2011 05:14 AM

Make it fun, we have a whole year, I'm giving you the multiple blocks up front so you have plenty of time to work on them. I figured if we did 1 block a month, plus an additional swag or 2,, it would be easier to get done.

fancifrock 04-08-2011 05:53 AM

Thank you once again. I still have one corner block to finish so this will give me time to catch up. This is just great fun and I really appreciate the time you put in to making these patterns available and the time you spend answering all of our questions

luvrazz 04-08-2011 07:16 AM

I have EQ6 and would like to save all the blocks in one file is this possible? By the way I love this. Just don't have time to start it now...

Matilda 04-08-2011 11:19 AM

Thank you so much Peg!!

jljack 04-08-2011 12:05 PM

Has everyone been able to download the pdf file? They keep freezing up on me. I'll have to try again at home I guess. It might be our firewall at work.

Thanks again, Peg for doing this project for us. I am really looking forward to working this.