Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Baltimore Album Block of the Month- July (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/baltimore-album-block-month-july-t135934.html)

gal288 07-14-2011 03:02 PM

Thanks Bonnie for helping fancifrock with the email,
love the block surfergirl, that purple fabric is so much fun.

Busy granny, yes all the squares will finish at 12". center square is 17". The inner swag border will be 4X6", but don't cut yet, as you may need to fudge the swag when piecing, so we have oversized it to give extra room.

jeninemd 07-14-2011 03:12 PM

I didn't get a message stating that the new block for July was online. I used to get everything that was posted but now I don't get anything. I can't figure out what happened. I finally remembered it today so came online to get it. Thanks for all the beautiful blocks.

capucine 07-14-2011 03:57 PM

Nice block and colours looks like we are all doing purple block this month i will upload mine sometime today. Happy sewing ladies:)

Originally Posted by Surfergirl
Here is my July Block

capucine 07-14-2011 04:01 PM

Hi BonniFeltz how are you going and your eyes? Hope you are over the shingles and recuperating :)

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
Love those colors. Well done.

BonniFeltz 07-14-2011 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by capucine
Hi BonniFeltz how are you going and your eyes? Hope you are over the shingles and recuperating :)

Hi Capucine. I'm recovering yet, had a slight set back, but bound and determined to keep on stitching. :) Thanks for asking.

capucine 07-14-2011 05:54 PM

Good for you but take good care of your eyes Have a good day:)

Originally Posted by capucine

Hi Capucine. I'm recovering yet, had a slight set back, but bound and determined to keep on stitching. :) Thanks for asking.

jljack 07-15-2011 02:54 PM

I still am not able to download the pattern. Rather to get it to print correctly. HELP!!!

BonniFeltz 07-15-2011 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by jljack
I still am not able to download the pattern. Rather to get it to print correctly. HELP!!!

Check your private messages. I can send you what I have if you want.

jljack 07-18-2011 02:40 PM

Thanks, Bonni. I got it to print from what you sent me.

I am soooooo far behind!! I gotta get all this other stuff done first before I go on with this. Just not enought hours in the day, and too many commitments!! Ugghhhh...I gotta learn the word "NO"!!! :-)

BonniFeltz 07-18-2011 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by jljack
Thanks, Bonni. I got it to print from what you sent me.

I am soooooo far behind!! I gotta get all this other stuff done first before I go on with this. Just not enought hours in the day, and too many commitments!! Ugghhhh...I gotta learn the word "NO"!!! :-)

That that it worked out for you. Don't expect ME to give you the definition of the word NO! I think that page is missing in my dictionary. When I try to google it, it comes up with "operator error". :)