Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Baltimore Album BOM June Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/baltimore-album-bom-june-block-t128939.html)

Surfergirl 06-12-2011 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz

Originally Posted by Surfergirl
This is my June block. Can't wait to see everyone else's block.

Looks great! That was quick. I am forcing myself to finish May block first but I am about 3/4 the way through that so it won't be too long.

I have to decide what colors I'll use in the June block also. Think that might slow me down some? LOL.

I had a hard time choosing colors for the tulip. I just decided to go with yellow. I wanted to get this one finished because the star block will be coming out in a couple of days.

LastGrandma 06-12-2011 11:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well I got it done this morning! (Been way to busy with the garage sale!) Remember -- it was quick to do because it's raw edge applique. I so am loving these blocks! Thanks for looking

June Baltimore Album Block
[ATTACH=CONFIG]210457[/ATTACH]

gal288 06-12-2011 01:42 PM

Surfergirl & LastGrandma your blocks are amazing. Love the colors you used.

My Dad passed yesterday, peacefully in his sleep with us around him. He is with my Mom now & out of misery.

Funeral is Wednesday, have a house full of company in coming tomorrow for the funeral, so I won't be on for the next few days.

BonniFeltz 06-12-2011 01:48 PM

It is sad that he passed but it was good that everybody was around and he is now back with your mom. Hang in there. We're here when you need us. :)

HUGS
Bonni

LastGrandma 06-12-2011 04:21 PM

Sad to hear of your loss, but glad he's in a much better place. We all send our condolences and hope you enjoy all the family and love that surrounds you at this time. {{{HUG}}}

Matilda 06-12-2011 09:26 PM

Thank you so much Peg!

capucine 06-13-2011 03:00 AM

Hi Peg so sorry to hear of your lost yes he is with his much loved wife and in God Garden. Take care and thank you for your dedication with this project. We share your lost and pain.
Lots of hugs :)

Surfergirl 06-13-2011 03:28 AM

Peg, I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your father. My condolences to you and your family.

Matilda 06-13-2011 05:51 AM

Peg I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. I know the hole it leaves. I will be praying for you. God bless Emmy

Originally Posted by gal288
Surfergirl & LastGrandma your blocks are amazing. Love the colors you used.

My Dad passed yesterday, peacefully in his sleep with us around him. He is with my Mom now & out of misery.

Funeral is Wednesday, have a house full of company in coming tomorrow for the funeral, so I won't be on for the next few days.

jljack 06-13-2011 12:34 PM

Peg - my thoughts and prayers are with you and family at this difficult time. Although the missing never stops, the sorrow fades, as you have already learned. May God bless you and your family with peace and comfort. Janice