Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Baltimore Album BOM March Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/baltimore-album-bom-march-block-t105888.html)

gal288 03-07-2011 07:40 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here we go,

My Grandson Logan, sends his thumbs up to everyone.

Here is my block, I did the stuffed roses for the small and a large ruched rose.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]130709[/ATTACH]

Block Pattern
[ATTACH=CONFIG]177691[/ATTACH]

Block Instructions
[ATTACH=CONFIG]177692[/ATTACH]

QUILTNMO 03-08-2011 03:45 AM

logan is a doll baby

ruthruff3 03-08-2011 04:57 AM

WOW - your block is absolutely beautiful. I still have my first to make, but hope to get them both done this month!!!

Flapper 03-08-2011 05:42 AM

O.K. I'm lost! I have downloaded and completed 1st block - I can download and print the 2nd block, but I can't find tutorials or instructions, I'm not very "literate" on the computer and don't know my way around this board-- Where do you post your pictures and find the rest of the instructions? I really need to know what size block, since it is different from the 1st one. Help!! :oops: :roll:

Yes!! I found instructions at bottom of the page and while I was posting this, gal 288 posted the size. I really appreciate all the help you get on this board. Thanks!

BonniFeltz 03-08-2011 06:49 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Woo Hoo! I wondered if I could do the rouching and I think I can. I went to the instructions and took some practice fabric and here are the results. There are two sections to each photo. The top one is the pix from the tutorial and the green fabric one underneath is what I did this morning. This might work. After I get more done I will try and put it together for the actual flower.

dream56 03-08-2011 06:59 AM

Good job Bonnie - way to go

gal288 03-08-2011 07:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by gal288
Sorry everyone, Wrong file,, will post. Correct one later. Well you got a preview of one coming up, so save the file..

Cut the background fabric 14", it will end up being 12" finished.

HERE IS THE CORRECT EQ DOWNLOAD FOR BLOCK 1 & GENERAL PIECING INSTRUCTIONS.

Block 1 piecing instructions
[ATTACH=CONFIG]151966[/ATTACH]

gal288 03-08-2011 07:27 AM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
Woo Hoo! I wondered if I could do the rouching and I think I can. I went to the instructions and took some practice fabric and here are the results. There are two sections to each photo. The top one is the pix from the tutorial and the green fabric one underneath is what I did this morning. This might work. After I get more done I will try and put it together for the actual flower.

Great job Bonni, loop the thread over the top and under the bottom to get more ruffling.

looping thread, bring needle from behind the edge.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]153222[/ATTACH]

Kathleen charnell 03-08-2011 07:47 AM

Is there a search tool for finding the different tutorials so one does not have to read thru all the pages? Thanks

Kathleen charnell 03-08-2011 07:55 AM

I have the center block as block 1, I didn't see any pattern for the corner rose block, can you direct me to the place to find it? Thanks.