Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Bonnie Hunter "Easy Street" thread? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/bonnie-hunter-easy-street-thread-t206174.html)

JeanieG 02-04-2013 11:02 AM

I got all the block together and first border cut and ready to sew on. Almost there, almost there, almost there!!!!!

quiltsRfun 02-04-2013 01:03 PM

You're all doing very well. Did anyone see Bonnie's new mystery in the latest Quiltmaker magazine? Similar colors and it looks like only four steps.

candi 02-04-2013 01:27 PM

Way to go Jeanie! Can't wait to see it!
I am renting the longarm tomorrow to quilt mine, and hopefully will get bound soon after that.

Quiltsrfun, I don't have a subscription to QM, would love to work on the mystery, but busy, busy need to get things done here, so no subscription is good, means no temptations lol. I'll just settle on waiting for the one next year hoping she hosts a mystery.

gardnergal970 02-04-2013 03:24 PM

Way to go , Jeanie. I'm plodding along on the PC. Four more rows to join and then borders.

pjnesler 02-05-2013 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by quiltsRfun (Post 5838205)
You're all doing very well. Did anyone see Bonnie's new mystery in the latest Quiltmaker magazine? Similar colors and it looks like only four steps.

* * I haven't seen it yet - need to get to JoAnns to see if they carry the magazine as I don't have a subscription - I've been wondering if anyone here is doing it too! My Easy street is hanging on the curtain rod in my livingroom- trying to figure out borders as I sit and look at it each evening.... **

JeanieG 02-05-2013 05:41 PM

Yes, I got the magazine in the mail on Friday. There are six colors and they are similar to Easy Street, it is called Lazy Sunday: light prints, chartreuse, purple/lavender, dark pinks, orange and teal. But there are three other color ways that other members of the magazine are doing. One is Christmas (which I think I would like to do), one Seascape and one Modern. These people are not doing scrappy, but only using six different colors. It seems like a lot of fabric, as I'm use to doing the scrappy versions of her quilts.

sewplease 02-06-2013 05:02 PM

I have all my triangles done and have started piecing block B. I'll get those 9 done and then do block A. I did not sew the double bricks for block A. I think I'm going to try using a single B&W fabric instead.

Fraew 02-08-2013 02:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Making progress on the "Quilt That Never Ends".

I am piecing the blocks back together in the rows that they will be sewn in...trying to convince myself that this really is not the same project! :D

JeanieG 02-08-2013 04:07 PM

I finished my quilt! Yeah, Yeah, Yeah - it took forever!!!! I will not be able to get a photo of it until next week, as we are leaving for a camping trip with our RV group on Sunday. We will be home late Thursday!

SheriR 02-08-2013 05:25 PM

@Fraew - go go go!!! It is NOT the same project. You turned it into a whole new one! Really :D

@JeanieG - can't wait to see your pics! Have FUN camping. :D