Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club Quilt=Along wk 40 Sheep Fold & Star of Hope Photo Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt%3Dalong-wk-40-sheep-fold-star-hope-photo-page-t202795.html)

Honchey 10-09-2012 03:01 PM

The FWS Pony Club Quilt=Along wk 40 Sheep Fold & Star of Hope Photo Page

I wish I had my blocks done...all I can post are wishes...wish someone will post some blocks!!! :) :)

QuiltingNinaSue 10-09-2012 04:04 PM

2 Attachment(s)
If wishes were fishes the ocean would be full. [ATTACH=CONFIG]368667[/ATTACH]My kingdom for a horse; had one when I was young and in my prime..then years have past by so fast, it isn't funny, McGee :thumbup:Sheep\ fold:[ATTACH=CONFIG]368668[/ATTACH] The burro/horse is looking at the sheep, the sheep are looking at YOU. Ewe and Ewe. Naturally, the sheep cannot decide which pasture to be in, so they are hopping around the corners. More puns???

carriem 10-09-2012 04:09 PM

QNS--once again fun blocks with great stories. :)

janRN 10-09-2012 05:08 PM

Great job and great story QNS. Only other one I can come up with is "Ewe's not fat, ewe's fluffy"!

QuiltingNinaSue 10-09-2012 05:56 PM

How about, "Don't fence me in!".. "I'll jump over or climb under... or through the middle" attitude of an old ewe...I once owned.

dublb 10-09-2012 08:12 PM

Oh they are just way too cute, QNS!

gardnergal970 10-10-2012 06:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
QNSue...you really got going this week didn't you. Your blocks always have a story to tell. I'll bet you were a favorite teacher. (I think I remember you said you taught). Here are my blocks for the week.[ATTACH=CONFIG]368739[/ATTACH]

QuiltingNinaSue 10-10-2012 06:38 AM

Love that combo, GG! Hope you are feeling better and I hope the vick's worked for you to stop your coughing. I was a middle school librarian for 37 years, so I taught administrators, teachers and students and parents what a librarian does and does not do. I even was known to prepare a meal for the entire staff for Thanksgiving!! Loved the junior high kids and their parents!! Miss them. Guess they trained me well.

QuiltE 10-10-2012 06:42 AM

I'm smiling as I type here ... what a contrast in the two pairs of blocks!!
And I love them both!!

QNSue ... I'm still going to nudge you that these stories need to be penned for your DGS! :) I couldn't help but smile with the sheep jumping around. Typical springy-legged woolly lambs! :) What FC and matching you did to get those fence rails lining up!

GGal ... Such a romantic look to those two! And Great FC to you too, for those centre flowers!

oksewglad 10-10-2012 07:04 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Oh QE so great to have you back with your commentary. And ITA on your blocks assessments! I know it's been said before but one of the great things about this show n tell is how different blocks can look. So for another look here's mine. Yes I did 6 blocks over the weekend!![ATTACH=CONFIG]368748[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]368750[/ATTACH]