Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along Wk 36 Pig's Tail & Ribbons Photo Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-wk-36-pigs-tail-ribbons-photo-page-t200225.html)

Honchey 09-11-2012 04:19 PM

The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along Wk 36 Pig's Tail & Ribbons Photo Page

1 Attachment(s)
Here little piggy, Here little piggy.....There you are!!

QuiltingNinaSue 09-11-2012 04:39 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Yes, a beautiful big red pig, Honchey!! Of course I had to to different:[ATTACH=CONFIG]362133[/ATTACH]Sand trap for golfers!! Little did the golfers know that Lady A's hoard of cats had been there the night before, and when the unsuspecting golfer swung his/her club, a shower of things came down on them...that was not sand!!

And the ribbons is a ribbon-road map of the USA Route 66:[ATTACH=CONFIG]362134[/ATTACH]Missouri to Texas and through Oklahoma tepee country. Eagles are flying high...as emblems of the USA.

janRN 09-11-2012 05:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You guys are good! Love the red & pink, Anne. And QNS great colorful blocks.

Here are mine; I substituted Tulips for Anael instead of Ribbons (must have had some y-seams)[ATTACH=CONFIG]362146[/ATTACH]

carriem 09-11-2012 05:46 PM

So far so good on the finished blocks. :) They all look great. I have my machine and everything all packed and ready to go to my retreat so no sewing until Thursday for me.

QuiltingNinaSue 09-11-2012 06:13 PM

That give us something to look forward to, CarrieM. Love your colorful blocks, JanRN.

Honchey 09-11-2012 06:18 PM

QNS, I love your creativity and the little stories that go along with the block...Jan, Your blocks are soooo pretty...I love the fabrics...

QuiltE 09-11-2012 06:44 PM

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh siiiiiiiiiiigh

I haven't looked at blocks for so long and WOW, these are sure purdy to see!

Honchey ... great Little Piggy! love the vibrancy.

QNSue ... Looks like that Piggy was playing in a mud puddle too. Great golf story. Terrific fussy cuts there for the Ribbon block, and look at those eagles flying along the highway

JanRN ... Those are ever so elegantly classic! Lovely indeed!!!!!

mirabelle 09-11-2012 11:09 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Just made it this week, I have to start packing for my weekend retreat. Just had to get my blocks made though....I did manage to get Ribbons made without any dramas
Lovely blocks everyone, QNS I love reading your stories each week, always makes me smile.
Hi QuiltE, are you back in the saddle yet:eek:

Note to self, don't forget the camera on the weekend, take lots of photos to share:D

dublb 09-11-2012 11:16 PM

I'm up late packin' for my retreat also. I leave in th'mornin'. I do plan on takin' my laptop but don't know if I'll git on it very much. I do plan on doin' some o' those very late PC blocks. :) Nite ya'll.

mirabelle 09-12-2012 04:21 AM

I will be packing tomorrow night, unfortunately there is no mobile phone (cell phone) coverage where I am going so will be out of touch for a few days.
Hope you have a wonderful time on your retreat dublb and make some progess on your PC blocks.