Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

Honchey 01-26-2015 04:47 PM

Bev, I know excactly how you feel...My Dr. tells me steam helps tremendously..Feel better soon.

Just a light misting of snow so far...it's supposed to come around from the north...waiting , waiting...ejoying a glass of wine and playing a couple of games.. check in later..H.

QuiltingNinaSue 01-27-2015 07:10 AM

How are you doing this morning, Honchey???

Honchey 01-27-2015 07:46 AM

I think there's a scant 5 " so far. the storm decided to move further east than predicted.. we're 16 miles west of the coast...it is still snowing tho...but we're not getting the predicted 18 to 24"... New England is getting a lot more but not like we expected..I think I would have enjoyed a lot more..DH is outside clearing the icicles from the rain gutters...they look so pretty but are dangerous..I got hit in the head by one last year when I opened the back door..

I just got up after going back to bed after being up at 6:30 this morning..The little amount we did have wasn't worth me staying up watching what was going on TV...I am disappointed we didn't get more...

dublb 01-27-2015 08:55 PM

Alright now, all o' ya'll gittin' all that snow please take care o' yourselves! Ya'll mean a lot ta me.
I'm still sick. Yuck! Watched a lotta movies & did some handquiltin' on the first PC Swap quilt. :) Makes me happy ta work on it. I hand quilt slooooooooow!

Honchey 01-28-2015 07:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I sewed the triangles for the mystery train ride and here they are...I'm drinking my coffee, pinning the triangles to the 4 patches , watching Fox News and typing on the laptop all at once.. who says quilters can't multi-task!.
The sun is bright & cheery and I'm feeling upbeat today..DH went out for his bagel and will be bringing me my donuts..Dunkin donuts of course..
The kids will be here for dinner this evening and I'll be making some French Toast & pecan flavored bacon...Their eyes light up when the smell the bacon after walking in the door..I think Bacon puts a smile on most.
Donuts are here ..see ya later..H.

dublb 01-28-2015 09:33 AM

WOW! Those are lovely! You are havin a wonderful day!

janRN 01-28-2015 09:42 AM

Great job multitasking, Anne--such pretty colors. My poor senior blonde brain would explode if I did that many things at once LOL! You are so right about the sunshine--this is the first we've seen sun in such a long time it really brightens up my mood. Very cold, only 15* with another ice/snow storm coming tomorrow. Can't park in front of my house because the plow came by when I was gone and there's a huge ice/snow pile there; don't think it will melt til July! Luckily there's an empty house across the street where I can park. Did I mention we have a 3 car garage? With all MrJanRn's toys in there, his is the only car that fits!

Back to the Bat Cave. Got another table topper done and have a wall hanging in the works. I'll use up these 50 Fab Stars one way or another. Enjoy your day ladies, hope you all have sunshine.

dublb 01-28-2015 12:34 PM

Jan I too have a large garage. A 2 car garage but I think ya could fit 3 cars in it. It is full o' a bunch o' my sewin stuff & DH's toys.
The sun is shinin' again taday. It's supposed git cooler each day till Sat when it is gonna rain. It won't dip ta freezin' though. We have had a lot more moisture th'syear. Hooray! I hope it keeps up.
I still feel real bad but am not gonna let it git ta me.

Honchey 01-28-2015 07:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is the end of clue 2.. clue 3 is another set of scrappy triangles to go around each block...

dublb 01-28-2015 07:28 PM

Now those are happy! I can't wait ta see how it comes out! :)