Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

dublb 04-19-2015 09:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
One more.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]517389[/ATTACH]
The sunset in Brady.
This the view from our house. :)

JeanieG 04-19-2015 09:35 AM

Great looking new sectional dublb! I love the design on your solids in the swap quilt. Great job! Can't wait to see it all put together. That mini should go over great as you teach your class.

QNS - hope your feeling better. So much is in bloom here that our sinuses are also acting up.

QuiltingNinaSue 04-19-2015 02:30 PM

One step at a time today, no Texas two step on this day. Dublb, love your sectional and what you are going to be teaching in class. Wish we could all be there to take it. Love all your pictures. A picture is worth a 1000 words, so they say

Gotta try this one:
PEANUT BUTTER MICROWAVE FUDGE

Super Quick and Easy!!!!!
1 lb box Confectioners sugar(powdered sugar)
2 T butter
1/3 C milk
1 C peanut butter
Place sugar, butter and milk in a large mixing bowl. Cook in the microwave 2 minutes on high. Take out, beat ingredients with hand mixer until combined. Microwave 30 seconds more, then add peanut butter and mix by hand or mixer until combined. Spread in foil lined 8x8 pan. Let cool then cut and ENJOY! Everyone will LOVE this!!!!!!!

QuiltingNinaSue 04-19-2015 02:32 PM

And this too: ~ 7 UP BISCUITS ~~ INGREDIENTS:
4 cups Bisquick
1 cup sour cream
1 cup 7-up
1/2 cup melted butter
DIRECTIONS:
Mix Bisquick, sour cream and 7 up. Dough will be very soft - don't worry. Knead and fold dough until well mixed. Pat dough out and cut biscuits using a round biscuit / cookie cutter. Melt butter in bottom of cookie sheet pan or 9x13 casserole dish. Place biscuits on top of melted butter and bake @ 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until brown.

dublb 04-19-2015 03:02 PM

Sue I am gonna try that PB fudge w/splenda. I'm no sure if it will work but I sure wanna try. :)

JeanieG 04-19-2015 03:28 PM

Here is another easy one:

Microwave Fudge

1 lb Powdered Sugar
1/2 cup Cocoa (powdered)
1/4 cup milk
1 Tbsp vanilla
1 cube margarine/butter

Put all ingredients in a bowl (do not mix). Cook in Microwave Oven for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Remove and stir. Add nuts and spread in 8 X 8 buttered pan. Refrigerate for 45 minutes.

oksewglad 04-19-2015 04:32 PM

The sectional fits your LR perfectly, dublb. What sweet miniature. I can see it made of scraps....

Okay you got me thinking I need to make some fudge......

Looks kind a rainy week ahead of us ...onions, kale, broccoli, lettuce, peas all planted. Have a goodnight...oh waiting to hear from DS...they went to hospital about an hour ago.

dublb 04-19-2015 06:22 PM

Thanks ya'll. :)

Honchey 04-20-2015 05:20 AM

Thank You Bev for showing us the great photos of your home & family..Sofa looks perfect where it is...It must be a very large room to accommodate a large piece like that..

I'm off to the clubhouse for the stitchers meeting...I started another scrappy project and now I have to hunt for colors in my limited stash...I might be better off putting it aside until I get back home in NJ....I have been very productive the last couple of weeks..I've also been sewing little bits of leftover fabric and ill probable be put in a jar like OK does until I have enough to do something with..I'm putting my second mystery aside as my time is starting to wind down and I don't want to leave anything behind....
Time to leave..Catch you guys later..H.

QuiltingNinaSue 04-20-2015 07:29 AM

Anyone needing small scraps? I have a box that is collecting all the little pieces and a couple of tubs with scraps from finished quilts...one was the I SPY project. Enough for more than one person. Cleaning house for three days for when daughter and family arrive on the scene.