Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

dublb 09-07-2015 06:37 PM

Givo! That's lovely! It's gonna be a wonderful quilt!

Rosyhf 09-08-2015 04:46 AM

I will be burning my files to dvd too...now I don't trust anything that is plugged in.

QuiltingNinaSue 09-09-2015 05:25 AM

Busy, busy, busy. Kids are coming in tonight, dh is in a grump and the day has just begun. Shopped yesterday and stocked up on fresh veggies and fruit. They will be here for four days, unpacking the travel trailer of all the 'storage' that I stored there and then to find places for it ??somewhere ?? or toss it., give it away, etc. It (trailer) theirs to take home with them and out of dh's way here. LOl, like in 2 Acres its always in his way! I tell in a few minutes what today will be like, so say a few prayers for me to keep my mouth shut and hands busy with what needs to be done first!

JeanieG 09-09-2015 10:10 AM

Good luck QNS! It seems that every time I see something that needs fixing, Joe will get huffy about it. It is like he already knows!!! Then why doesn't he do something about it, rather than wait for me to point it out! LOL It really does not bother me any more, I let him get huffy and I go about my business. At my (our) age, I don't let it get to me anymore. I also have trouble keeping my mouth shut! Too bad!!!

QuiltingNinaSue 09-09-2015 10:39 AM

Dh is continuing being an Oscar from Sesame Street. The refrigerator is tooooo full 'cause I buy tooo many groceries for the two of us. Lord has kept my mouth shut so far. We will have three more people in this house Thursday thru Saturday...I love to feed people like my DGM did. This too shall pass. He is mad because he wants a trailer hitch put on my Chrysler van. Budget is saying next month. Sorry, that's what the money says.

Lord will help me get through this storm as He has in the past. Living room is full of van seats and he complained about that cleaning the floor this morning. I quietly reminded him that he had put them there. Thanks for letting me vent a bit, so I can smile again.:)I am off to make beds for the incoming family.

QuiltingNinaSue 09-09-2015 10:45 AM

https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...74&oe=565FC37F

oksewglad 09-09-2015 11:38 AM

Best to let off steam than to have it build up, QNS..when MrOK gets this way I just keep quiet...never have liked conflict...but then he does the same when it's me doing the grumbling...

Love the van..what would I do? I'd call all my quilt friends and we would have a blast sorting and deciding what to make with it....

Rosyhf 09-09-2015 12:15 PM

NS, the last thing I would do is get rid of fabric lol.....there must be a wall in a room that belongs to you that you can put some not so wide shelves in that fit all the way to the ceiling and can fit nicely in a corner. Refold all the fabric to fit. Let me tell you, I have triple that amount hahahahahhaha...here is where it is, if this helps.

In the front room closet, I have put three book shelves against the wall way back,that almost reach the top shelf in there, a lot of fabric fits on those shelves. I have extended the shelf above by adding some boards and all the big fabric is up there. In my personal little room (I hope everyone has one of those to get away and close the door lol). I have a huge antique wardrobe (a present from my DSIl). I have shelves put in there and it is filled with fabric. The dresser in that same room, has at least four drawers of fabric. Now, I do have a 12x32 studio and I try not to fill that up but do have a huge cabinet with one shelf full. Then there is a trunk full, and five bins and those I shove under the long arm when I am not using it.

There are places to store fabric, One just have to get creative lol. Remember now, I also have doll supplies and painting supplies lol....hubby know better than to mess with me if he wants to eat.......I don't drink, smoke or gamble, I am entitled hahahhahahah...oh, I don't mess around either ahahahhahaha

Rosyhf 09-09-2015 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue (Post 7312024)
Busy, busy, busy. Kids are coming in tonight, dh is in a grump and the day has just begun. Shopped yesterday and stocked up on fresh veggies and fruit. They will be here for four days, unpacking the travel trailer of all the 'storage' that I stored there and then to find places for it ??somewhere ?? or toss it., give it away, etc. It (trailer) theirs to take home with them and out of dh's way here. LOl, like in 2 Acres its always in his way! I tell in a few minutes what today will be like, so say a few prayers for me to keep my mouth shut and hands busy with what needs to be done first!

NS, If I had two acres, I would get me a little trailer and park and store and sew in it ahahahhaha

Rosyhf 09-09-2015 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by JeanieG (Post 7312318)
Good luck QNS! It seems that every time I see something that needs fixing, Joe will get huffy about it. It is like he already knows!!! Then why doesn't he do something about it, rather than wait for me to point it out! LOL It really does not bother me any more, I let him get huffy and I go about my business. At my (our) age, I don't let it get to me anymore. I also have trouble keeping my mouth shut! Too bad!!!

You guys are cracking me up today. After all the pc trouble and files and crap, I needed a break badly. I am so busy most of the time, Hubby doesn't get a chance to mess with me and if he is having an off day, I get smart real quick and don't say a word, hey, I dont' have time, I have to concentrate on my blocks lol....He dumped all the paper work on me today and out of all that crap, I only have to pay two bills lol. I don['t say anything as he does all the house work and all I have to listen to is what he did for today lol.