Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

dublb 02-03-2013 06:26 PM

Oooops!!!!!!

mirabelle 02-03-2013 07:13 PM

DD so sorry to hear of your FIL's situation, that happens so often in families, it happened in mine also. When my grandmother passed away my M***** gained power of attorney over my grandfather. (sorry I can't say that word in her regard) she then went on a shopping spree spending over $10,000 in 3 months and said she couldn't afford to buy her own father orange juice so he would have to drink water. My brother and I had the power of attorney taken off her through the courts but I don't think my grandfather ever recovered from her treachory.

Anael I posted a parcel to you today, hope it arrives safely and doesn't take too long to cross the ocean. Hope the flannel is ok..

Back to the drawing board on uploading photos, it just failed, maybe the file is too big. Will have to sit down and read the instruction book:p

QuiltE 02-03-2013 09:07 PM

CarrieM ... I'm sure your trip will be busy enough and a direct to/from drive, but one or two would better than none ... and could be the planned "pit stops" for driver breaks and kid stretches. Of course, they may have thought as to McDs etc being better choices! :)

DDamsel ... it may seem as though there is nothing you can do for your DH. Being there and showing your concern and support is the best you can do and I'm sure he appreciates it. Too funny about your kids wanting to get their smells into the new 'Burb! :D How are the puppies doing? .... time for more pics! :D

Anael 02-03-2013 10:13 PM

Jeanie, yes they have gained a little weight. They still are fed through a tube but they're going to try a bottle this week. Yesterday one of the nurses was busy sucking mucus out of Bram's mouth, he thought it was his pacifier. He got fed up with what she was doing, SNAP closed his mouth and started sucking :D So the nurse said: it's time for a bottle LOL.

QuiltE, my DS and DDIL are doing OK considering. My DS has to start work again today. He hopes he can work out a scedule having 2 afternoons off every week. My DDIL decided to stay at home every other day because of Mick and to get some rest.

Mirabelle, thanks so much! I'm sure the flannel is ok!

Anael 02-04-2013 01:52 PM

Latest update: they're both doing ok. Last time I looked (about 1 hour ago) Bram was sleeping and Isa was awake. Tomorrow Isa will have an ultrasound to look if the Ductus is closed and if so she might come off of the ventilator too.
I'm going to sleep now, hopefully this night will be as quiet as the nights before!
CU all tomorrow.

mirabelle 02-04-2013 02:29 PM

Wonderful news Anael, sounds like you just took a deep breath and relaxed a little..but not too much...I hope you have a good nights sleep, you certainly need it.

JeanieG 02-04-2013 02:46 PM

Yeah, the miracles twins are doing ok!!! What great news!!!

QuiltingNinaSue 02-04-2013 04:32 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I think I am ready to show what a beautiful job Creekside did with my FWSQ that is 102x108:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]393145[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]393146[/ATTACH]backside shows details if you can see them. If QuiltE responds to my question I ask her I may show more here or go to FWSQ completed tops...as per her suggestion and of course PC ideas from you as well. IT"S DONE!!!!

oksewglad 02-04-2013 04:32 PM

Sweet baby news!

Oh you were posting as I was QNS and wow it looks wonderful. Like the border fabric.

dublb 02-04-2013 04:34 PM

That sounds great Anael. Such sweet babies. :)
My Apprentice is in town. :) I'm gonna see her & her baby on Wed.