Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

dublb 05-20-2013 06:29 AM

[QUOTE=QuiltingNinaSue;6073373]

Dublb, just realized I brought a machine like you got back in time to PC page 95. Amazing what you can learn by rereading our PC section...how many patterns do you have for your 340 Deco? Have you had your lessons and used it yet?

I just love my Deco! I need ta go back & git more lessons ta learn how ta use the alphabet & how ta git more patterns off the internet. It has 100 patterns w/it & so far I have just used the ones that are on it.

dublb 05-20-2013 06:36 AM

There is so much agoin' on & I wanted ta say so much. I don't remember what I was gonna say. LOL I accidentally posted the picts o' my chest on the FCC thread. Sigh, I guess I'm a bit tired from runnin' around town & lookin' at houses ta consider. I'm headed outta town for a road trip w/my retreat friends. We will be goin' ta Kentucky, just outside o' Louisville. I'll be gone for 10 days. DH wants me ta leave my laptop so he can load Mountain Lion on it while I'm gone. :( Oh well I'll git more sewin' done this way.

QuiltE 05-20-2013 08:24 AM

Hellloooooo!!!
Flowers are planted ... and now please Let It Rain!!
Believe it or not, I am not too achy-breaky-stiff-and-sore. :D
Just a little, which is just fine with me!

So now life can get back to normal ... or as normal as that is for me!

This afternoon, I promise, I'll get a pic of my MB that arrived from ___________ (gotta keep the suspense going!). And if DDamsel is real lucky, my GFGs might even have their Kodak Moment in the sun! :D

And now, I'm off to read all the posts that I've missed.

QuiltE 05-20-2013 08:48 AM

I've made some Blueberry Jam Tea to go with QNSue's Chocolate Cowboy Cookies in the RV ...........
(yes JanieW, it's David's ... OK, but not as good as many)

CarrieM ... Congratulations to your kids! Your wedding quilt is going to be very rich looking. What a grand back yard. Is your front, much the same?

QNSue ... glad that your storm damage was minimal. Did you get to use your new machine knowledge since your course? And now off to another round on Thursday! :D

QNSue and JanieW ... great photos of all things! Especially the wisteria, that has me wanting to see one IRL. Of course, I want a Rocky Mountain Variety one, to keep it Canadian! :D

JanieW .. you'll have to photoshop the yellow roses to pink for your Alberta Rose or else it'll be confused with Texas! :)

OKSGlad ... when I watch Alex from now on, I'll know you are watching it with me! :) Wonder if we get the same show or in a different sequence?

MiraB ... great solution for your Lemonade Quilt, as OKSGlad tagged it! I'm anxious to see what your bordering will be like. Of course, go and start a new quilt! :D

DublB ... that's some retreat ... ten days! ENJOY!

Now I'm into catch up mode from the week away, the week of catch up and then the half week of gardening!!! :D All is good!

dublb 05-20-2013 09:38 AM

QE the retreat is for Thurs - Sun. But I gotta git there & git back. 3 days ta git there & 4 days back. On the way back we are gonna stop in Paducah. Can't miss that opportunity. :)

QuiltingNinaSue 05-20-2013 10:36 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Ok gals more pictures not of the storm damage last night but the columbines are in full bloom now: purple, pink/red, orange,and two colors[ATTACH=CONFIG]414626[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]414627[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]414628[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]414629[/ATTACH]ooooooops sideways on that last one.

And then the Oriole (Baltimore) nest in the tulip tree over the garden area in that string constructed nest:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]414630[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]414631[/ATTACH]

Anael 05-20-2013 10:37 AM

QuiltE, you can have our rain! We've had about 3 days of sunshine and rain every day after that :( It has been raining all afternoon, our gardens have had enough!! So please let it stop :) :)

Anael 05-20-2013 10:38 AM

QNS, beautiful pictures! ! !

QuiltE 05-20-2013 11:51 AM

QNSue ... ooooooooh those columbines are absolutely beautiful! I have them growing wild in my bush. Would love to get them growing in my flower beds. Now if I could only find someone with a growthy patchy like yours, so I could dig a few up and move them in! :D

DublB ... you ladies take this serious road trip plus retreat!

Anael ... yes, I will accept that rain ... just so long as it knows when to STOP!

Anael 05-20-2013 11:54 AM

No QuiltE, it doesn't know when to stop but you can't have it all :D