Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

Honchey 05-31-2013 06:29 PM

I hope all of you are safe tonite.....Oklahoma got hit again with the tornadoes......

I'm now just realizing that all 3 of my MB's have been hand appliqued...how special is that !!!:)

JanieW 05-31-2013 06:36 PM

There was so much happening on here while I was away. It was so nice to see all the gorgeous flowers, mystery blocks , recipes, really cute kids.

Feel better soon, Jeanie.

QuiltE 05-31-2013 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by deranged_damsel (Post 6096602)
post #4100??? previous page! my lovely MB from Anne, AND all three together :D :D :D

*blush* Oh dear ... I knew that!!!!! And even commented on how lovely it was! Where is my brain? :D

JeanieG ... another Oh Dear!! Take are of yourself, and snuggle in with an a/c powered quilt. Is your husband recuperated now and able to "nurse" you? :D

CarrieM ... thanks for the recipe! Will have to make those sometime when I have someone else to eat them with me! :) Great mix of fabrics for your wedding quilt. Your choice of fabrics? Or does the bride like the same?

Honchey ... all safe here! Today is the anniversary of a tornado that killed 37 about 3/4 hr drive from here. So a lot of sad memories from that time, as I know many who suffered lost their homes, barns, buildings and other capital assets. I didn't know of any who lost their lives.

JanieW .. Welcome Back ... before you head off again! :)

janRN 06-01-2013 04:26 AM

Oooh, Carrie I love that quilt!! I love dark colors with lots of depth to them. The cream adds a nice touch. I'm sure your friend will get lots of enjoyment from it.

Anael 06-01-2013 04:35 AM

Carrie, thanks for the recipe. Now I have to go and get peanut butter :) Your quilt is gorgeous! I LOVE LOVE the colors!!

I'm waiting for the postman to deliver the batting I ordered before I can go to the twins :( Hope he arrives very soon!

carriem 06-01-2013 04:54 AM

The brownies just make a small batch and are best if eaten within 24hrs....because there are no preservatives like in a box mix they dry out.

QE--the wedding colors are purple and silver. The couple registered for some black shelving/tables for their living room. So...I chose purple and black and then went from there.

Anael 06-01-2013 05:00 AM

You shouldn't have said that :D I'm not sure about making them now :) Can't ask my DS to eat them too because he has to lose some (a lot) weight. He's a stress eater so imagine what he has done over these past months.

QuiltE 06-01-2013 05:01 AM

Hurry Mr.Postie so Anael can go cuddle with the SewGrands! :D

CarrieM ... *gasp* as though brownies hang around for 24+hrs! :D Good choice from their colours!

Anael ... you could always freeze them, and allow yourself one (or more!) as required!

carriem 06-01-2013 05:02 AM

Anael--maybe take some to a neighbor? :D

JanieW 06-01-2013 06:18 AM

Anael,

Make the brownies, eat all you want, cut the rest up and freeze the pieces so that you can take out out each piece individually and then defrost when you have a hankering. Instant brownie fix. I like them partially defrosted with a cuppa Joe! Hug those babies!