Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

QuiltE 06-01-2013 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by JanieW (Post 6097548)
Anael, Make the brownies, eat all you want, cut the rest up and freeze the pieces so that you can take out out each piece individually and then defrost when you have a hankering. Instant brownie fix. I like them partially defrosted with a cuppa Joe! Hug those babies!

Whatever happened to your tea? :D

JanieW 06-01-2013 11:10 AM

Ha ha, QuiltE, I just put in a $73 order with David yesterday. Some things just need coffee and half frozen brownies are one of them. :p

Anael 06-01-2013 11:26 AM

LOL I'm with you Janie :) I do need my coffee fix every day!

I did hug the babies! I changed Bram's diaper for the first time. We all ran some errants, the twins were asleep all the time :) I bought Mick a fancy dessert. I know he loves it but it's quite expensive. My DS is angry with Mick most of the time and as a result Mick is sooooo naughty. Well of course he is! We all know how that works. I feel a bit sorry for Mick but I can't do anything about it, just give him some more attention when I'm there.

Janie, when I'm eating all I want there won't be some left to freeze :D So best thing to do is freeze them all before I can eat them all :D

dublb 06-01-2013 12:15 PM

Well I'm home! I haven't read all the pages ta catch up, but did want ta let ya'll know that I finally drug myself home. (The last page I have read before I left was 390. ) I did have truck trouble in Springfield but my extended warranty covered it. I'll tell ya'll all about it later.

QuiltE 06-01-2013 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by JanieW (Post 6097993)
Ha ha, QuiltE, I just put in a $73 order with David yesterday. Some things just need coffee and half frozen brownies are one of them. :p

We should compare our Tea Stash sometime! Look forward to hearing if you have any new delights!

Me? I hate coffee ... and yet I love Lattes and Cappucinno Ice Cream ... must be all the milk!

Anael
... might be time for Mick to have a regular sleepover with Oma? Did you get your peanut butter?

speaking of which ... Honchey is having the DGrands for a sleepover tonight. Do you suppose she built them a fort with the living room couch, to sleep in? :D

DublB .. Welcome Back! Was your MB waiting for you?

dublb 06-01-2013 03:20 PM

Aw shucks! I just checked the mail. No MB. :( Now how did that happen?? I was sure it would beat me home.

QuiltingNinaSue 06-01-2013 05:11 PM

Maybe, Dublb, your MB will be in Monday's mail; welcome back from your trip. Looking forward to hearing more about it and maybe...a few pictures....????

QuiltE, I bought a big can of lemonade, the instant kind, for summer. I like hot tea in the winter, and cold ice tea in the summer on occasion. Raspberry tea is a favorite here in this area.

Yes, Mirabelle, I got your picture of your house. Lovely. Topical. Hope I can show that in the block.

QuiltE 06-01-2013 05:23 PM

QNSue ... oh please do tell us all about your tripping around today!
Raspberry Tea ... iced? or hot?
I've never really gotten to like Iced Tea ... too sweet! :)

DublB ... Look forward to hearing about your retreat and road trip and to see pics of what you sewed on while away.

QuiltingNinaSue 06-01-2013 06:12 PM

The trip was so exciting today, QuiltE. I picked up chicken feed and delivered six dozen eggs to the Johns. Drove all the way down to Kirksville to deliver eight dozen more to TJ, to find out she was not in the QS, but at a quilt show in the YMCA...and did not know where that was, so shopped at Hy-Vee for staples and returned to the Johns to give them all the eggs since all their (3) children and (7)grandchildren had come in to visit their parents(gp). When granddaughter called for her grandmother as we were talking and putting the eggs away, I turned to her and said, "You are being paged!", "Yes," said Mrs. Johns, " I had better answer it!" and off she went. Love people who put family before business...and know what is really important....they were all having a good time at the feed store. Mrs. Johns has plants for sale, too. Of course, some of them had to get into my car: brussel sprouts, cabbage, and sage. Cut up three more big chickens, two melons and put the watermelon in the cool in the refrigerator.

Still eyeing the "new" quilt room, starting on June MB. Lots to do there..going to start sorting out things on the dinning room table.for dh and me....so there is more room for us in the room. Need 'elbow' room.:thumbup::thumbup:

QuiltingNinaSue 06-01-2013 06:23 PM

For a good laugh, go to www.equilter.com and look at the 'grouchy lady bug panel' on sale.:D