Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

Anael 06-11-2013 09:49 PM

That looks like a great place Bev! I want that kitchen :)

QuiltingNinaSue 06-12-2013 04:00 AM

Remember, Barb, its LOCATION, LOCATION, Location. And how it feels to you. Don't settle for less than what you all want. You can make it your own inside, but you cannot move the structure somewhere else.

Feeling tired this morning; not going on FART trip today. It will wait. Taking the meds and resting is more important right now. You all have a good, good day. Celebrate the day.

QuiltE 06-12-2013 05:25 AM

Take Care QNSue ... have a nice peaceful day and relax.
(it may be the meds that are making you feel so tired)

QuiltingNinaSue 06-12-2013 01:17 PM

No, QuiltE, its the lack of air making me short of breath. Went to town for medicine and been trying to 'rest' ever since. Dh thought I was resting by demanding I work with him cleaning out the deep freezers, getting lunch on the table, finishing the deep freezers and now by doing dishes. And we still have rhubarb to pull. I did get in my quilt room for a bit and worked in the quiet there. Mailed the MB to -------------? and started working on the next one. Life is what it is, not what we want it to be ....:)

Everyone must be having a productive day...no chatting here.

carriem 06-12-2013 04:38 PM

It has been a busy week with a lot of running. I will be happy when I get home at 10am on Friday as I get to stay home the rest of the day! I did sneak in a little sewing yesterday and also this morning before leaving for work.

QNS--hope you get to feeling better real soon. You're right it's been pretty quiet here today!

dublb 06-12-2013 07:20 PM

QNS It's in a very nice part o' 'old' Midland. (But not Historic Midland) It was built in 1956. LOL As I was growin' up I considered that neighborhood as the 'rich' part o' town. Now the 'rich' live in all o' the new developments. This is now a 'mature' neighborhood. The 2 Oak trees & 1 Pecan look ta be as old as the house. It's 2 blocks from the park. 7 min.s from the hospital. 4 min.s from the grocery store. 3 blocks from a major street but feels tucked away. Your right location is very important. Now if I can just git some desert plants ta grow.

oksewglad 06-12-2013 08:03 PM

One thing I noted Bev, was the zip code was different than current one:D. Beautiful house and looks like lots of room for quilting! Best of luck.

After my sister left this morning (visit was way too short) I did a shopping run to update the wardrobe a bit before the trip. Now I'm tired.... Night all and rest well.

mirabelle 06-12-2013 08:07 PM

QuiltE can't wait to see your PC quilt, come on share...

GGal I am not sure what my next project is going to be, maybe I will work on Out Of the Darkness for a while. I'll let you know:eek:

Anael you quilting is beautiful and your flowers are my favourite colour, purple:thumbup:

JanRN does this mean that GGal can show us what is in the box that is never to be opened?????

Bev I am sure you will make the right decision on a home, unfortunately I couldn't open the link but I like the idea of a skylight..

QNS please take care of yourself and get well soon

Note to self.. Add trip to Canada to attend Quilt Canada to bucket list and see some amazing works of art

Thank you everyone for your kind words about my daughter, we are extremely close and talk every day on the phone and sometimes 3 or 4 times a day.:D:D Now I am off to the cave for some serious sewing..

dublb 06-12-2013 08:15 PM

LOL yes the zip code is different. :D
Try this Karen.

http://www.usamls.net/legacyrealesta...94753&sortby=2

mirabelle 06-12-2013 09:50 PM

:thumbdown: nope won't work for me