Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

dublb 08-11-2013 06:49 PM

I think this move is makin' me lose it! I forgot that Janie had sent me my July MB. Yes I'm losin' it! Goin' off the deep end! I don't know where anything is & can't remember what I have. LOL As soon as Janie reminded me I remembered it, even before I went ta the page w/the picts o' it. I do have several sewin' room boxes that have the tops folded over each other instead o' taped shut & all my MB's are in one o' those. Sigh. Again I'm sorry Janie!:o

mirabelle 08-12-2013 01:39 AM

JanRN you make be chuckle with your bigger box syndrome:D we'll keep you on the straight and narrow, now go finish that D@#$ quilt

Carriem January would be great as I can get some more ufo's finished, not fussed if they are quilted or not just our of the way:D

QNS don't forget to show us pics of your new sewing room, we can't wait..

Bev just take a deep breath, it will sort itself out in good time, you can't get everything done in a day, especially when you are still going back and forth from the old house. We will understand..and look after yourself

Anael 08-12-2013 04:09 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Jan, I still need to make quite some Rosie blocks :) I keep forgetting about that quilt :D

Bev, take it easy and take care of yourself!

Here are my latest Sylvia blocks. First is #D5 Square and Star
[ATTACH=CONFIG]429841[/ATTACH]
Second one is #I3 Dutchman's Puzzle
[ATTACH=CONFIG]429843[/ATTACH]

janRN 08-12-2013 04:39 AM

Keep pushing me, ladies. I can't think of any more excuses for today so I'll at least get started on Rosie. Anael, I love your Sylvia blocks. You are certainly busy doing that and 50 Fab stars. I'm so hooked on those 50 Fab stars I couldn't fall asleep last night thinking up color combos for the next one!

Bev, take it one step (or box) at a time. I can't imagine packing up and moving. A few years ago I dropped an earring behind the triple dresser in the bedroom. When I asked MrJanRn to help get it, he said oh we'll just get it when we move. (It's still back there and we have no plans to move.) I don't envy you doing this and especially in all that heat.

Qns, sounds like the sewing room is getting near finished. Can't wait to see pics.

Have a great day, everyone. If you see any dark clouds overhead, that's just me swearing and FMQing!!

Anael 08-12-2013 04:43 AM

Jan, that's the spirit :D :D It has been cloudy all day here, I hope it wasn't you! !

carriem 08-12-2013 05:12 AM

Bev--you will find everything sooner or later. I am sure Janie understands. :)

Funny Jan, it is cloudy here this morning too! Hope that you are not already frustrated! It is too early in the day for that. :) Are you doing each block different or an all over design?

Anael--a couple more pretty blocks!

Cleaning house and school this morning and then off to the clubhouse this afternoon.

JanieW 08-12-2013 06:16 AM

Nothing to be sorry for, Bev. I just didn't want you thinking that you hadn't got your block for July!

Take it easy and be good to yourself.

dublb 08-12-2013 09:45 AM

Ya'll are so encouragin'! When I git my Aug block 'll dig till I find the others so that I can have 'em all tagether. I'll be diggin' about that time ta gt all my PC stuff tagether for my retreat in Sept anyway. :)

Anael 08-12-2013 12:19 PM

Update on Bram: he's doing ok without oxigen. If tonight nothing happens he will go home tomorrow without oxigen!
So after almost 7 months finally no machines needed anymore.

carriem 08-12-2013 12:30 PM

Yay for Bram!! Thanks for the update Anael. :)