Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

QuiltE 08-20-2013 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Anael (Post 6245379)
Great hexies QuiltE. And no, I don't see any pictures, just attachments!

Thanks Anael ... they are 1" hexies, so just a table topper/runner size for the large one.
Guess the small one will just be a doily sort of a thing.

QuiltE 08-20-2013 09:49 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Will try this again, and see if the pics will show this time!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]431340[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]431341[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]431342[/ATTACH]

QuiltE 08-20-2013 09:52 AM

I posted, then closed the site and came back ... all seems good to go.
Hope they "stick" this time!!!

pssssssssst ...... and MBs today?
I'd sure like to see some eye candy before I shutdown tonight and leave tomorrow!!!

Where oh Where is my outbound MB?
Please arrive in your new home today!!!!!!!!! :D

QuiltE 08-20-2013 09:53 AM

MiraB .... I've done my share of padding the #s today.
Now it's up to you ............ only 196 for you to manage to get to the next milestone!! :D:D:D:D

Anael 08-20-2013 11:29 AM

LOL QuiltE, we're here to help :D :D

My KK just brought a mouse into the house :( Weird noises coming from the living room, I don't want to go there and have a look! :eek:
I just closed the door to the hall so the mouse can't go upstairs. It's the first time in about 5 years she's done this. I don't like it!!!!

Honchey 08-20-2013 01:51 PM

My MB block is in the mail as of 12 noon today...Should be at it's destination in 3-4 days....An ti c ip at ion!!!!

deranged_damsel 08-20-2013 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltE (Post 6245451)
I posted, then closed the site and came back ... all seems good to go.
Hope they "stick" this time!!!

pssssssssst ...... and MBs today?
I'd sure like to see some eye candy before I shutdown tonight and leave tomorrow!!!

Where oh Where is my outbound MB?
Please arrive in your new home today!!!!!!!!! :D

Hello Dear!!! your wish is my command :D :D :D not to often I get to give you precisely what you wish for huh?...

I got a beautiful MB today!!! from QuiltE! Picture to follow, give me a minute :D these things arent instantaneous... Ive got to work on that I guess...

gardnergal970 08-20-2013 02:08 PM

Calling OK....I didn't get to see your pictures of the awards either. I would love to see them.
Going home tomorrow morning. It's been a really good time. I'm so proud of each and everyone of the children as they rose to the ocassion and conducted themselves with grace and courtesy. They thanked me for coming too. Bittersweet but healing. I did make a quick LQS run while waiting for them to come home this afternoon and picked up some FQ's to use in the SYE. I did gift my Easy Street to my youngest DS/DDIL and they loved it. I was so pleased that they liked the rather wild purples/turquoise/green/gray. Finally got the Farmer Sam baby quilt to them too.

QuiltE 08-20-2013 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Honchey (Post 6245779)
My MB block is in the mail as of 12 noon today...Should be at it's destination in 3-4 days....An ti c ip at ion!!!!

Guess you are telling me, that it's NOT coming to me! :(

Geesh DDamsel ... your minute has passed!!!!! You've had 39 already! :D:D:D:D
And I am anxiously awaiting to "see" it! :)

Any other MBs today????

GGal ... I am so happy for you, that with this bittersweet and awkward situation had been healing for you. That you and your family have been able to turn things around and put some good memories into it, is a testament to you, for sure. And proud of you too, for getting some FART-time in there!

deranged_damsel 08-20-2013 02:33 PM

3 Attachment(s)
here you go, my MB from QuiltE and a group shot!

also sneaking in a fun chicken pic, Dh was sooo mad when the Buffs started having chicks that look like Brahmas :D I think they are the "best of both" and if nature dont object then why should we?

CONGRATS Gladie!!! it must be great for the two of you to be acknowledged for your efforts :D

NinaSue I LOVE how your IrishMist is looking :D last night I was playing with colors trying to decide how to do mine, but mostly just ENJOYING the anticipation of what YOU will do next ;)