Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

JeanieG 09-26-2013 07:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a photo of all my MB. It is going to be a beautiful quilt!

Blue Bell 09-26-2013 07:36 PM

It most certainly will be a beautiful quilt. The blocks are awesome.

oksewglad 09-26-2013 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Blue Bell (Post 6316051)
It most certainly will be a beautiful quilt. The blocks are awesome.

I sew agree Blue Bell.

Anael 09-27-2013 12:27 AM

I agree too :)

Last night we had temperatures below 0 :( :( First time this season, bit early I think!!
Maybe because I've been making Christmas Stockings the past few days? Should I stop making them? LOL

mirabelle 09-27-2013 02:55 AM

Anael we turned the air-conditioner on yesterday:D, starting to warm up here and the humidity is rising.

JeanieG you have a beautiful selection of blocks, can't wait to see how everyone put these blocks in to their quilts, do you have any idea how you are going to set them.

DH was home at 3.30, all is clear and he doesn't have to have another one for 5 years, so that is good news.

Time for bed, tomorrow I have to clean my sewing room and set up my embroidery machine again.

gardnergal970 09-27-2013 04:30 AM

Happy Birthday, QNS.....hope it does work out that you don't have to work today!
Mirabelle...the little stars are so cute. Maybe a smaller bag would help me and trimming to only one size square too. Bonnie's system has so many different sizes. Thanks for the tips. Glad your DH is okay.
Jeanie...your blocks are lovely together. I don't know how the one I have for you will play so will wait a bit to decide if I have to redo it.....you guessed it....I don't have your name for October!
Honchey...good to hear from you and that everything is okay.
carrie...great block from OK. She sure got the values right!
On the way to town yesterday, I saw that the farmers have started the corn harvest. These years go by so fast! I got my A4A lesson done yesterday and saw that one part of the first section is just not working so will redo it. Today I'm making a butternut squash soup for fellowship tomorrow and getting ready for one more night of camping tomorrow night.

Anael 09-27-2013 05:02 AM

Oh I would love to come over Mirabelle but I don't like humidity much. So if we could skip that......:D :D
Glad to hear Mr. M. is good to go for another 5 years!

GG, have fun camping, stay warm :)

My embroidery machine is still set up, I'm having problems sewing now so I thought starting embroidery again is a good idea. Still in the Stocking mood :). Next one will be for my DDIL.

deranged_damsel 09-27-2013 05:56 AM

ooooh it snowed last night, up on the mountain and foot hills... only rain down here... but still, it SNOWED

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NinaSue :D :D :D

my poor MB is still sitting on my design wall... I hope to get it mailed out TODAY, someone chastise me if I dont :(

oh did I mention? IT SNOWED!!!

Anael 09-27-2013 06:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
QNS, happy birthday to you ! ! ! Hope you have a wonderful day with lots of rest :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]438389[/ATTACH]

oksewglad 09-27-2013 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by Anael (Post 6316614)
QNS, happy birthday to you ! ! ! Hope you have a wonderful day with lots of rest :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]438389[/ATTACH]

Let's all sing ♪♪♪
Happy Birthday to you..