Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

QuiltingNinaSue 10-22-2013 06:41 AM

Enjoying everyone's chatter here; letters are blurry this morning. Onward to cleaning house and making beds for bf and her dh to come in a week and two days away from now. Time marches on.

Mirabelle and Carrie have been very busy folks rolling out those quilts and blocks. Carrie check on your 50 star entry, 'cause I answered you there.

Honchey, we are marching on with our discussions...love all the chatter. Everyone have a great Day...Celebrate!!

oksewglad 10-22-2013 07:36 AM

May be AWOL for a couple of days. My old neighbor passed away--a lifetime of memories at their house and with their children. Getting prepped for my trip as well. Have a great week.
Love the banana muffins and the quilts mirabelle! I've used the black border technique as well. It works using random strip widths all the same length as well. GGal's right--Smurfette better take some dramamine!

dublb 10-22-2013 07:53 AM

I just love the chatter too. I come here & read even though I don't reply like I used ta. I still have boxes & boxes ta unpack. If I do my sewin' room before the rest I'll be happy & not git the rest o' it done. I'm not workin' on my sewin' room yet. So much ta do & so li'le time.

oksewglad 10-22-2013 05:30 PM

dublb just work at your own pace and remember we are all a part of the PC whether we comment or not!

dublb 10-22-2013 05:59 PM

Did I sew taday? No. Did I unpack boxes? No. Did i clean? No, but my DF (aka housekeeper) came & dusted & vacuumed for me. What did I do taday? I bought & planted flowers. :) Now I'm tired LOL :)

carriem 10-22-2013 06:10 PM

Dublb--it's ok if you didn't sew or unpack. :) I didn't either (from my retreat)! Maybe tomorrow afternoon...

mirabelle 10-22-2013 06:55 PM

Bev we do what makes us happy each and every day.. I am sure your garden will make you smile every time you see a new flower.
Oksewglad so sorry to hear your news, but you will have lots of memories of wonderful times spent together.

Smurfette is now securely attached:D:D and she makes me smile

QuiltE 10-23-2013 05:54 AM

MiraB ... I am SO glad that Canadian twist made those muffins a tropical hit! :) I'm always nervous sharing a recipe, for fear that it is not liked!! Two more winners for McDs! :) What a wonder you are!! :) Wonder? who the Smurfette came from ... I bet I can guess! Oh the changes your life has taken.

GGal ... great progress on your Spikes. Guess what? I am hoping to get Spike-ing with the November pair! :)

DublB ... Looks like your friend will be back to sew with you very soon, and you can spoil her baby while she does! If he is not working, will she be able to predict when the "safe" time to come is? Good Luck with the escape plans. You can only do so much ... and sometimes you just have to take a break from all the work that has to be done and allow your body to catch up and regenerate.

OKSGlad ... laughing at the Smurfette in need of dramamine! :) Some good memories to be had for all during a sad time. Then off you go, for your grand tour! :)

Has anyone heard from Anael?
I am worried with fright about both Bram and her.

QuiltingNinaSue 10-23-2013 06:01 AM

Time for haircuts again, so DH is driving today, I suspect my eye will not see clearly until after the operation on the 1st of Nove. Perhaps I can get my bf to type a note or two so you'all can get the latest news then.

Everyone take. Dublb, remember Rome was not built in a day..take your time and take care of your self. Enjoy the day, it is beautiful but cold here, down to 28 degrees officially.

oksewglad 10-23-2013 07:09 AM

Just checked her profile QE--Anael hasn't posted since last Saturday. We need a RV circle of healing thoughts for her and her family.