Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

dublb 12-19-2013 09:03 AM

Oh it's wonderful ta see the SewGrandKids!!! I too agree w/Sue & Anne your feathers are wonderful! If they can't be seen from a distant, then the person will just have ta take a step forward & look closer!!!!

Anael 12-19-2013 09:57 AM

Oh dear Bev, I accused you of something you didn't do :D It was Anne who said it about receiving and giving ! !

dublb 12-19-2013 10:42 AM

LOL I didn't catch that LOL We are all really switchin' names around!

Anael 12-19-2013 11:10 AM

http://i.imgur.com/Dcc4s.jpg

QuiltingNinaSue 12-19-2013 11:15 AM

What a delightful photograph to view, Anael!! Two winning photographs of the day!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Oh, my house is smelling soooo goood with the smell of fresh baked cookies!; I told Dh he cannot touch yet!! But the leftover fudge candies he has hit hard this morning. In town this afternoon for his Dr. appointment....do I have to go...whoa...I don't...I love that thought!:D I can finish the cookies!:cool::cool::hug::hug: Cool! Hugs everyone!

JeanieG 12-19-2013 12:07 PM

Oh Anael, that quilting is beyond beautiful. I'm afraid I am still like you were a few years ago.....I can do FMQ only if I have a line to follow.

I am finishing up the FMQ on the third wall hanging for my siblings. Gosh Christmas is less than a week away. I'm nervous about adding the lights to them. Hope I don't screw it up!

janRN 12-19-2013 02:47 PM

Anael, beautiful babies and beautiful FMQ. And thanks to you and QNS for the cartoons. Can always use a good laugh.

Jeanie, I'm anxious to see your wall hanging with the lights attached. If you can, please take a pic and share it.

Got the last of the Christmas shopping done today. Since I don't have to cook and no one will be here but MrJanRN and I, I'm not even going to clean anymore. I'll dim the lights and light candles; oh wait--if I do that he'll fall asleep in the recliner.

QuiltE 12-19-2013 07:28 PM

Anael ... beautiful FMQ!! Along with the feathers I can;t get over how even you did the cathedral window arches (is that what you call that section?) Sweet SewGrands! ....... the you had me snickering over the Whipped Cream! :D:D:D I need a few laughs tonight!

Honchey ... glad that your MB arrived! I knew I had sent it late and was worried that it would not get thru in reasonable time and there it is, faster than some of the others, earlier in the year. Go figure!

QNSue ... great road sign!

JeanieG ... don't forget pics for us when you get that forest finished!! Hope that you are doing one for yourself too.

JanRN ... I like your cleaning strategy!!! :D:D:D Good for you with the shopping done. I finished the quilt last night and immediately wrapped it. IF the weather cooperates, it will be given tomorrow/Friday ... though it looks like you and DublB have sent us some nasty weather for the weekend! Now need to get the table topper finished too. Have til Christmas Day though, so lots of time! :D

Good Night All!

carriem 12-19-2013 08:08 PM

5 Attachment(s)
It's nice to be home a little more this week. I was able to sew a pillowcase for a friend of DD's yesterday and started some toppers. Finished those and a runner today for my mom's husband (a big Cubs fan)....his office is decorated in red, blue, and white. The white circles are baseballs.

dublb 12-19-2013 08:27 PM

I had an absolutely busy afternoon. I thought I'd git in the garage & git the sacks o' sheets out & take 'em ta the laundrymat 'cause I don't seem ta have the time ta git 'em washed. Well after I got out there I found a ton o' stuff that needed ta be gone through & tossed or sorted. Cardboard boxes needed ta opened up & put aside, drink cans crushed & their pop tops needed ta be taken off, & the other trash sorted. I thought that #2DSon would have taken care o' the trash. (I did talk ta him about it before he went ta his second shift at work.) By the time I got around ta the sheets & other linens it was 4:30. DH comes home at 5:00 & I try ta be home when he comes home. I guess if the guy, that's gonna fix my dishwasher, gits done soon enough I'll be able ta git it done tamarrow.