Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

carriem 01-06-2014 08:24 PM

LOL Honchey---it took a couple count down numbers to realize what QE and Mirabelle were counting. :)

oksewglad 01-06-2014 10:01 PM

:D:D:D Didn't realize we were this close. Gnight all.

mirabelle 01-06-2014 10:59 PM

Sleep tight everyone, DH goes back to work tomorrow and I plan on spending a week in my sewing cave:D Borders are on Scrappy Stars, an almost finish

Anael 01-07-2014 12:14 AM

Have fun in the salt mines Mirabelle :D :D

I found one small piece of solid green fabric. I have to measure but it looks like it's just enough to make the backing. No FART.......but sewing time!!

mirabelle 01-07-2014 01:41 AM

The clock is ticking Anael, you can do it:thumbup: the cheer squad is here cheering you on

Anael 01-07-2014 02:02 AM

Still a week and a half to go :) Sewed the backing and just cut the batting and sewed that together too. My poor knees, I have to do all cutting of those large pieces on the living room floor :( Maybe I'll go upstairs now and tape the backing to the floor of the bedroom, but still all on my knees!!!! If I don't come back.........LOL

carriem 01-07-2014 05:19 AM

I've been getting a little sewing in...I got the border on a quilt for a friend yesterday and cut out a quilt for another friend. I get to sew again today since it is too cold to go anywhere.

I haven't written much but short notes here and there, but wanted to say the MBs shown the last few days are really great! I have mine all ready to go to the post office...maybe on Thursday. MIL is feeling some better now...thankfully. I go get my EMT done on my shoulder Thursday morning. Archery tournaments have started so my Saturdays for the next several weeks will be spent taking the kids to those.

Honchey 01-07-2014 06:08 AM

Good Morning...I hope everyone is tucked in, warm & cozy.. 3 degrees with wind chills 17 below....

Sister & her DH drove up from Delaware to have her shoulder surgery this a.m. I have to meet her DH to drop off some groceries she asked me to get for her...Shoprite is having a big Can-Can sale..they have it every January...Jan you should know about that sale...
I am so comfy right now I don't want to get out of my Jammies...I do have to pack some clothes for DH to take when he leaves on Thursday...I only want to take one bag when I fly down at the end of month..or earlier I hope.. I see the surgeon this Friday...

Oksewglad, you'll be pleased to know I'm working on my first mini....The only drawback so far is working on small pieces with fat fingers :D :D and it's mostly all from scraps!!!

JeanieG...any news on your MB yet???

Anael, You should shop a hardware store for the strap on knee pads that carpet/tile installers use to protect their knees...either that or get a gardeners foam pad that they use when kneeling to do their work...I think I'd rather see you in the knee pads:D :D

Carriem, I'm hoping you can get your shoulder problem resolved soon...it's no fun having pain all the time..

Time to go..see ya later...

Anael 01-07-2014 06:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hahaha Honchey, I can see myself in the knee pads too :D :D It's my kneecap which is bothering me, for years and years now. I did the sandwiching on the dining table with my quilt table on top. It worked!

Look what's going on in my back yard. Never seen this before in January!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]455291[/ATTACH]

JanieW 01-07-2014 08:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Its snowing again today.

Anael, I love the picture of your back yard. Here's a picture of mine. Quite a contrast.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]455311[/ATTACH]