Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club week 18 Flying Clouds & Friendship Star Discussion Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-week-18-flying-clouds-friendship-star-discussion-page-t188380.html)

Honchey 05-08-2012 09:51 AM

The FWS Pony Club week 18 Flying Clouds & Friendship Star Discussion Page

Hi Y'all, Sorry to say I haven't been able to get to the sewing machine or cutting mat....I am dealing with a family crisis and I just can't get my mind wrapped around the blocks right now. Hopefully the next couple of weeks will get better...I will be posting the threads every week ...I hope you'll understand that I just can't participate right now other than that. Honchey

QuiltingNinaSue 05-08-2012 12:58 PM

Thank you, Honchey, for posting the PC threads for us. Life does get to each of us at times. I am sure all of us had our share of burdens we carry with us daily. One day at a time. Hope you do have a few minutes to enjoy our banter and 'eye' candy even if you cannot get to your sewing machine right now. Escape to our virtual RV, and rest a bit.

I am guilty of starting more UFOs...maybe even finish some. Eleanor Burns Stars and Crosses with nine blocks makes a queen/king quilt...each block is about 22 inches square has been calling my name. New ducks, turkeys and some to be some chickens are keeping me busy.

gardnergal970 05-08-2012 02:08 PM

Honchey...so sorry for the family crisis. Hope it all works out soon. Thanks for posting the links.

mirabelle 05-08-2012 05:03 PM

Honchey I hope you aren't too stressed, remember to take some time for yourself, and pop in for some eye candy.

QuiltE 05-08-2012 05:48 PM

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you Honchey!
So sorry that the sun isn't shining the best for you right now.
I'll be thinking of you ... and hope you'll drop on by once in awhile to catch up ... and perhaps let some of the group's work brighten your times!!!

JeanieG 05-08-2012 06:47 PM

More HUGS from me too! Hang in there!

janRN 05-09-2012 04:44 AM

Anne, thanks for taking the time to post the threads. Everyone here is ready and willing to "sit a spell" with you and help you weather this crisis. Take some time for yourself, pop in to look at some eye candy and you'll feel all of us with you.

QuiltE 05-09-2012 04:50 AM

<<<<<<<<<<<Runs in with a siggy quilt for Honchey
<<<<<<<<<<<tucks it around Honchey
(We all sat up late stitching together fabnric from our PC quilt and signed our names)
Runs back out>>>>>>>>>>>

Cookie LM 05-09-2012 05:49 AM

Honchey, know what you mean about things going on in the family. I am behind in my blocks have some done but not squared, Others not even started. hope to get back on the trail again. My great grandbaby was sick for two weeks then wouldn't you know it I got sick too. On and off for 3 weeks just now feeling like maybe I can sew. Hold your head up we are all here wishing you well. Keeping you in our prayers.

wendiq 05-09-2012 06:23 AM

I want you to know that I, too, am sending you good vibes and wishes to be back, peacefully, soon. While our quilting is important and has it's place in our lives, it cannot be first......people and "life" at times, takes over......be well, safe and I hope your "crisis" is over soon.....