Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along 46- 60 Block Completed Milestone Photo page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-46-60-block-completed-milestone-photo-page-t196998.html)

JeanieG 08-22-2012 07:35 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Well, I finally finished all my backlog of blocks and BOM's that I got behind on when we were gone on our trip. I pulled out my two stacks of blocks - one with horses, and one without and put them separately on my design wall. Here is what they are looking like - not in any layout order as yet - just stuck up there so I could get photos.

oksewglad 08-22-2012 08:05 PM

Oh lots of nice colors, Jeanie. Are you planning two quilts--one with ponies and one without or have you just sorted blocks as such? The ice cream bowl block is a nice bright spot:)
Got a pair of FWS posted tonight and block instructions up to block 50 on that. Also a Barbara Brackman block done as well as the PC blocks I have posted. Now my printer won't scan
:mad:. Back to troubleshooting.

Honchey 08-22-2012 08:36 PM

Oh Jeanie, me oh my, your blocks look so good together.. I'm jealous...64 blocks done! here's a pat on the back!!!

JeanieG 08-22-2012 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by oksewglad (Post 5460839)
Oh lots of nice colors, Jeanie. Are you planning two quilts--one with ponies and one without or have you just sorted blocks as such? The ice cream bowl block is a nice bright spot:)
Got a pair of FWS posted tonight and block instructions up to block 50 on that. Also a Barbara Brackman block done as well as the PC blocks I have posted. Now my printer won't scan
:mad:. Back to troubleshooting.

Yes oksewglad, I am planning one quilt with the ponies and one with all the misc. blocks. I made two lap quilts for my FWS quilt also. Much easier to quilt on my DSM! It is kind of amazing to see them all together!

Anael 08-22-2012 11:56 PM

Beautiful blocks Jeanie!

gardnergal970 08-23-2012 04:04 AM

Very nice, Jeanie.

janRN 08-23-2012 04:20 AM

Jeanie, beautiful blocks in both. You have such a nice balance of color and really good contrast. Great job.

QuiltE 10-16-2012 07:58 AM

OOPS! It seems I forgot all about this thread ....
So nice to re-visit and see the beautiful groupings

JeanieG ... Beautiful! So nice to see ... and now you'll be even closer to the finish line!

and me-thinks there are Some Ladies who are holding back on us and have the requisite number of blocks done to post to this thread!!! ........ and have NOT! :D

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease favour us!!!!

CarrieM ... I really like your D9P batiks ... great colours!

QuiltingNinaSue 10-16-2012 08:15 AM

Who on earth are you pointing your finger at, QuiltE of this PC group?? There's four fingers pointing back at yourself! (I have a good excuse...camera battery hinge is broken..that's my story and I am sticking to it.) However, I am enjoying the show of blocks and patting these wonderful folks on the back for showing their work of art. Wonderful. Great. Terrific job.

QuiltE 10-16-2012 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue (Post 5589804)
Who on earth are you pointing your finger at, QuiltE of this PC group?? There's four fingers pointing back at yourself! (I have a good excuse...camera battery hinge is broken..that's my story and I am sticking to it.) However, I am enjoying the show of blocks and patting these wonderful folks on the back for showing their work of art. Wonderful. Great. Terrific job.

Pointing back at me .... but I am a long way away from being able to participate with a show and tell in this thread!!!!

Soooooooooooooooooooo ........ what about the others!

Good excuse there, QNSue ... try duct tape in place of the broken hinge! :D