Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Quilt-Along Week 26 Discussion Page for Blocks 51 & 52 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-quilt-along-week-26-discussion-page-blocks-51-52-a-t94025.html)

Honchey 01-26-2011 07:00 AM

I couln't get online last night--I hope I didn't inconvenience anyone- sorry.

deranged_damsel 01-26-2011 11:00 AM

Anne, thank you for keeping up with these posts :D I didnt even notice you being late :D

my scanner/printer stopped working, I have to order some software for it. and my camera is taking such terrible shots I was ashamed to post my 50. hopefully I can get something figured out so I can start posting weekly pics again. and JUST when I got caught up ironing them!LOL

QuiltingNinaSue 01-27-2011 07:39 AM

Thanks for being on time, so many times, Anne, you are ahead of me...we do have other duties that gets in the way of quilting. And things that happen to us, like my stop at the local Wal Mart yesterday...I talked about in the "chit-chat" section. And the fire we had a week ago Sunday. Fireman contained it in the shed, thank goodness for their quick action and the neighbor's as well. Just lost chcken tractor and one wheel from the small trailer there. A hawk got one of our barred rock hens yesterday...yes, things happpen in life, it seems.

Honchey 01-28-2011 07:38 AM

Hi Ladies, Our quilting buddy "AkAngel" (Muriel) started this Journey way back in August--her Hubby emailed me today to inform me that she won't be on the internet for awhile as misfortune has visited her twice recently. She fell in the gym, broke her arm, had it casted and on another day fell on the ice and broke her other arm--both arms are in casts. I will contact PatriceJ to see if we can get her address to send some get well cards. I will first check with her hubby to see if it's ok to do that. Anne

Evie 01-28-2011 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by Honchey
Hi Ladies, Our quilting buddy "AkAngel" (Muriel) started this Journey way back in August--her Hubby emailed me today to inform me that she won't be on the internet for awhile as misfortune has visited her twice recently. She fell in the gym, broke her arm, had it casted and on another day fell on the ice and broke her other arm--both arms are in casts. I will contact PatriceJ to see if we can get her address to send some get well cards. I will first check with her hubby to see if it's ok to do that. Anne

Oh my, oh my! That's probably about six weeks worth of healing, isn't it? Please let us know about sending get well cards. If she doesn't want to share her address, maybe we can send them to you and you can send in the bulk? Just a thought . . . .

QuiltingNinaSue 01-28-2011 11:34 AM

Hey, what about each of us doing 2 blocks of fwsq in her favorite colors and sending them to you to send to her?? Sounds like something this group could do for her...as a get-well wish from all of us??

I would be happy to do several for her. Please, just tell me which ones.

deranged_damsel 01-28-2011 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Honchey

poor muriel :( yes, please ley us know what we can do for her

pookie ookie 01-28-2011 09:26 PM

Two casts! What a nightmare. Hope she heals quickly.

Honchey 01-29-2011 03:10 PM

Hi, As soon as I hear from Muriels husband I will PM any who wish to send a card. Anne

Honchey 01-30-2011 02:24 PM

Hi, I got the OK from Muriel's Husband.Those of you who wish to send a card can PM me for her address. Anne