Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Quilt-Along Week 41 Blocks 81 & 82 Discussion Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-quilt-along-week-41-blocks-81-82-discussion-page-t122226.html)

Honchey 05-10-2011 06:23 PM

Let's talk ladies!! I hope all of you had a great Mother's Day--Now it's time to get back to our blocks. Anne

Miss Fay 05-11-2011 07:51 AM

Honchey, Just stumbled on this discussion page and was wondering where I could get a free pattern of Spider Legs pattern? I just love it!! Thank's.

Honchey 05-11-2011 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by Miss Fay
Honchey, Just stumbled on this discussion page and was wondering where I could get a free pattern of Spider Legs pattern? I just love it!! Thank's.

Hi, This page is part of a group of three. Rotary Cutting Instructions, Discussion Page and Photo Page. We are doing a Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt-Along. Laurie Arron Hird is the Author. There are 111 different blocks in this quilt and we are currently in week 41, working on blocks 81 & 82. We are doing 2 blocks a week. Templates are available on line but you need the book to have the block assembly. The book is available at Joann's, Amazon,etc. Come join us!!

Rainbow 05-11-2011 11:13 AM

Looks like a winner.

Honchey 05-14-2011 09:43 AM

Hi, For those of you that are members of the Yahoo group..You have to check out Album# 141-Dianne from Sask. She posted some photos of her quilt in progress and It is just STUNNING!. and EASY!. A totally different layout and I'm changing the way I'm doing mine. Now I have to shop for some striped patterned fabric for the vertical sashing. I'm so happy to have opened that email. Go see...you'll understand my joy :thumbup: :thumbup:

mirabelle 05-16-2011 12:10 AM

no no no, not going to check it out :lol: I have my sashing and border fabric and don't need any more excuses to purchase more fabric :evil: . Hope to start putting some blocks together next week

mirabelle 05-16-2011 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by Honchey
Hi, For those of you that are members of the Yahoo group..You have to check out Album# 141-Dianne from Sask. She posted some photos of her quilt in progress and It is just STUNNING!. and EASY!. A totally different layout and I'm changing the way I'm doing mine. Now I have to shop for some striped patterned fabric for the vertical sashing. I'm so happy to have opened that email. Go see...you'll understand my joy :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks for that, I did go check it out he he he!!!!

janRN 05-16-2011 04:53 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNE!!!!

Honchey 05-16-2011 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by janRN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNE!!!!

Thank you, Thank you!! I am 71 yrs young today. DH and I are going out to celebrate tonite. I already have my blocks done for the next two weeks. Hooray!

JeanieG 05-16-2011 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by Honchey

Originally Posted by janRN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNE!!!!

Thank you, Thank you!! I am 71 yrs young today. DH and I are going out to celebrate tonite. I already have my blocks done for the next two weeks. Hooray!

!

A Happy Birthday from me too Anne! I'm right behind you, turned 69 in April!