Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/judys-3rd-mystery-quilt-train-ride-t203100.html)

nancia 10-23-2012 09:01 PM

dottie-- if that's your adorable daughter i'm going to have to talk to my son! they would make such a cute pair! now that meal of 4 slices of pie, 3 cups of coffee, and all for one person.... that's just me all over!!:D and i love your pine cone fabric!
speaking of pine cones-- i have 21 glittered and glo-in-the-dark drizzled, but can't remember where to send them. help!!! they sure do smell nice while they're here!

Elisabrat 10-24-2012 06:55 AM

NANCIA TO ME !!! for the senior home.. I am collecting ornies and other small items for a low income Senior home here for the holidays and Nancia is kind enough to donate a few items for them.Thank you so very much! YOU ARE FAST! if anyone else would like to help PM me I could use all the extra help I can get. Jaba thank you also going to the post office today to pick up your heart ornies. HUGS to everyone who is kicking in to make it a sweet christmas for the lonely. Hey cards if you want to send cards you are welcome to do that too :) or eye glass cases or mini wall quilts.. ok ok back to the pie
I WANT SOME gosh I love pie so much more than cake or candy. Fruit pie that picture sold me. Or pecan pie my weakness and here I can eat nuts. NO nuts on the kidney diet in real life but here.. five slices please. What a MARVELOUS shop, pies and quilts are you kidding me? is that real they have quilts too? swoon twice. Uh I think that lovely lady has MY son written all over her.. she would be a beautiful addition to my family! is she single? lol all of us moms swooping her up for our boys :) wait til she finds out.
I want the pine cones hand em over. I live in the woods they would be perfect for my home ..

yayaquilts 10-24-2012 08:01 AM

Hi everyone! I love all the fabric selections on this Mystery Train Ride! Beautiful!

I'll be collecting those clues and only staying in the observation deck this trip, enjoying all the yummy goodies, as I do love your mystery patterns, Judy. But, alas, I've got too many projects that need to be finished soon to join the actual fun of this train ride!!!!

purtercat92 10-24-2012 05:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here are my fabrics, are they okay?

SunlitenSmiles 10-24-2012 05:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ok, side note here this is the Presidents caravan that just went past my apartment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]372229[/ATTACH]

purtercat92 10-24-2012 05:22 PM

Forgot to say I was putting some Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream and Reece's Magic Shell in the food car, help yourselves!!!! (If there is any left after I get mine, it is my favorite after all :) )

SunlitenSmiles 10-24-2012 05:39 PM

those look good to me purtercat92....especially fond of 'D' like the swirls

VickiM 10-24-2012 05:40 PM

I like the fabrics...let's see what Judy says. And you know that's my favorite too...so everyone has to fight us first! :)

JeanieG 10-24-2012 05:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I finished my 6 1/2" squares today. Here is a photo of one of them. I used the Easy Angle Ruler and they came out perfect!

irishrose 10-24-2012 06:00 PM

cat92, I like your colors and fabrics, especially D and E, but I might like to see them switched.

Ice cream? I'll bring some Praline Pecan with extra homemade caramel sauce.