Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/judys-3rd-mystery-quilt-train-ride-t203100.html)

quilt addict 11-16-2012 08:27 AM

[QUOTE=AnngelAnne;5660549]Thanks for the compliment. I wonder how long he will look at it before he realizes that the jets are from his own wall? What do you think, lol? No, the middle border is not glow in the dark, I tried to get some like that, but couldn't find what I wanted. QUOTE]

AnngelAnne you are doing a great job on that quilt and I agree the fabric choices are great. It will be cherished I'm sure.

Judy, Is the next clue ready.........it is Saturday right, in Japan! I can hardly wait to see what is next.

AnngelAnne 11-16-2012 08:42 AM

[QUOTE=quilt addict;5660922]

Originally Posted by AnngelAnne (Post 5660549)
Thanks for the compliment. I wonder how long he will look at it before he realizes that the jets are from his own wall? What do you think, lol? No, the middle border is not glow in the dark, I tried to get some like that, but couldn't find what I wanted. QUOTE]

AnngelAnne you are doing a great job on that quilt and I agree the fabric choices are great. It will be cherished I'm sure.

Judy, Is the next clue ready.........it is Saturday right, in Japan! I can hardly wait to see what is next.

Good one Quilt addict, Saturday in Japan, lol, I like that. People don't usually give that a thought. Thanks on my quilt, as I said, I am having fun with it even if it taking all my spare time.

SunlitenSmiles 11-16-2012 09:14 AM

LOL... that worked once.....on the first mystery quilt

paintmejudy 11-16-2012 09:27 AM

LOL yeah, Sunlite, and it ain't gonna work again, no way no how!

Patience, my pretties, soon it will be tomorrow for the rest of us.

SunlitenSmiles 11-16-2012 11:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]376910[/ATTACH]

ok, finally, sorry so late...............oops, and blurry, the fabric is not blurry

chefbwarner 11-16-2012 12:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Finally got allthe strips cut and sewn and cut correctly Still need to sew the long strips but need a nap. I got up way to early today. [ATTACH=CONFIG]376914[/ATTACH]

chefbwarner 11-16-2012 12:32 PM

Too early sheesh LOL

labeelady 11-16-2012 04:10 PM

Lovely fabrics, all of you! And no two of them alike! I hope there will be a gallery set up where we can upload pics of the finished quilts!

While all of you are busily working on the next installment tomorrow, hubby and I will still be in Syracuse NY waiting for our train to take us back to Chicago so we can change to another train to go home. Hopefully I'll be able to work on the next clue when we get home on Monday, but we're taking off again on Wednesday for Texas (driving this time) to spend Thanksgiving with my relatives. Will print out instructions in case I can't get it done and may work on it at my sister's.

Elisabrat 11-16-2012 05:59 PM

Pat your taking one big trip there... wow. Touring all over? a pre holiday family run?

some very colorful choices. I am a big old chicken with too much variety in color. Obviously that is not the majority of cases. maybe I should come out of my color block mind set? I am stressing over using white as one of my accent color (ha) it is just so.. nothing. but maybe it will make something pop. Doubt it. The purple i ordered did not come in. I have enough of a similar purple I could do the nine patches with it but it would be different than the main purple so maybe I should wait. or I could just go whip out some peach orange fabric and throw it withmy pinks and probably end up with something nice. chicken. sad chicken too far behind now. I will be sewing my fingers off this next week to catch up. (this does not bug me by the way I have the time). so take your time posting tomorrow Judy .. I wont be home til say noon Ca time so no rush :) (ducking dont any of you think of throwing that at me? fabric fine but not .. THAT!)

GrammaMary 11-16-2012 08:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
finally got my strips finished and ready for next clue

[ATTACH=CONFIG]376975[/ATTACH]