Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   A New Mystery Quilt Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/new-mystery-quilt-train-ride-hop-board-anytime-t188477.html)

SulaBug 07-30-2012 09:41 AM

OMGoodness............I made some great progress on this mystery top project yesterday. I already had the center finished & decided to take a little break. Now I am putting on the border's & if I might say so myself, it is looking pretty good. I will share more pictures in a couple of days!! I am so enjoying this wonderful project & am looking forward to the future & another one to come!!
:D :D :D :D

SulaBug 07-30-2012 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by cpup (Post 5396116)
Where can I get this pattern at? I love the colors in your pattern.

Has someone been able to help you just yet?

mcrosemarie 07-30-2012 02:17 PM

I always love Christmas fabrics (I'm sure I will never HAVE to buy any, but I won't let that stop me!) and Christmas quilts. I really like this UFO and would like to know if the pattern is available. If so, where can I find it.

ProLongarmARTQUILTER 07-30-2012 05:41 PM

Yes where is the Pattern???

Havplenty 07-30-2012 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by ProLongarmARTQUILTER (Post 5407008)
Yes where is the Pattern???

instructions for the different stages of the mystery quilt can be found at these post numbers:

~ post numbers are 1, 383, 610, 771, 959, 1103

dungeonquilter 07-31-2012 07:19 AM

When is the next mystery starting? I always miss the beginning, and very much want to get on board for the next one.

yayaquilts 07-31-2012 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by dungeonquilter (Post 5408282)
When is the next mystery starting? I always miss the beginning, and very much want to get on board for the next one.

I think it will start in September. Judy, our Mystery Train Leader, hasn't specified an exact date as yet!

SulaBug 07-31-2012 10:54 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is a picture of how my Mystery Train project has turned out so far. I am thinking that I might like to make it larger yet, but still have to think about how I want to do it!! I have run out of the blue fabric & have just enough of the pink left, to add a 2 1/2" border. Enjoy looking. I have also included a picture of my quilt inspector checking it out. I think she likes it!!

Cindy60545 08-01-2012 12:08 AM

Sulabug, that is coming out so nice! I like the idea of the pink border. It would brighten the edges. And, yes, I can see feathers on this one, for sure! I've got my thinking cap on for what to do with the piano key border. The blue sash is easy, 1/2 feathers & maybe the same in the pink one, but I'm seeing something different for the piano key, just hasn't gelled yet. Keep me posted. Have you been shopping my stash? I have most of those same fabrics in my stash!

debquilts2 08-01-2012 05:53 AM

very pretty love your colour choice and the puppy is adorable

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5409902)
Here is a picture of how my Mystery Train project has turned out so far. I am thinking that I might like to make it larger yet, but still have to think about how I want to do it!! I have run out of the blue fabric & have just enough of the pink left, to add a 2 1/2" border. Enjoy looking. I have also included a picture of my quilt inspector checking it out. I think she likes it!!