Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   October Baltimore Album Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/october-baltimore-album-block-t159021.html)

BonniFeltz 10-11-2011 06:07 AM

I have sent out the PDF to all those who sent me a PM requesting it. If there is anyone else let me know. I hope that this helps Peg so she doesn't have to worry about it with all her computer problems. I did not come up with the blocks or anything she did and so she gets the credit for it. I'm just trying to help out where I can.

Surfergirl 10-11-2011 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
I have sent out the PDF to all those who sent me a PM requesting it. If there is anyone else let me know. I hope that this helps Peg so she doesn't have to worry about it with all her computer problems. I did not come up with the blocks or anything she did and so she gets the credit for it. I'm just trying to help out where I can.

Thank you so much, Bonni! Your help is very much appreciated!

PokerDiva 10-11-2011 06:41 AM

Bonni, I am taking my computer in to be fixed today so I won't have it for a few days. When I get it back if I need to I will pm you with my email and you can send me the pdf. Thanks for helping out.

BonniFeltz 10-11-2011 06:42 AM

Originally Posted by PokerDiva
Bonni, I am taking my computer in to be fixed today so I won't have it for a few days. When I get it back if I need to I will pm you with my email and you can send me the pdf. Thanks for helping out.

Works for me. Hopefully your computer isn't seriously sick. :)

ozarkmama 10-11-2011 08:21 AM

I need the PDF pattern. How do I find your e-mail address to send you a PM? Never mind, I figured it out. Thanks

Carsey 10-11-2011 10:48 AM

Carsey 10-11-2011 10:51 AM

Can you tell me where September's Block pattern and directions are???

Blessings!
Carole

BonniFeltz 10-11-2011 11:07 AM

I believe that September was skipped because of the natural disasters that hit out host house.

ka123711 10-11-2011 11:10 AM

please send me the pdf [email protected] thank you

Carsey 10-11-2011 11:11 AM

Thank you for letting me know!!

Blessings!
Carole