Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Stash Buster Scrappy MYSTERY QUILT Mini-train Ride (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/stash-buster-scrappy-mystery-quilt-mini-train-ride-t209515.html)

TcMay 05-14-2013 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by retiredteacher09 (Post 5930628)
Coopah, 1 through 4, 351, 634

Sighing out loud...Is there a Clue for how to Search the Post # 1,4,351,634? as opposed to Page #'s..I have tried searching every way I know,even read through the HELP section on Searching..My Searches all tell me "information is to short or to long" Help....I missed the train and now I want to ride after seeing all the beautiful quilts you have done.
Thanks

Daisy Dew 05-15-2013 03:58 AM

Debbie JJ love your quilt too! and the backing, love the leaves. Each one of these pictures are so interesting, same pattern same basic assembly but oh so totally different - just great to each of you - I can't seem to post my picture I'm a lot challenged that way boo hoo :thumbup:

Daisy Dew 05-15-2013 04:01 AM

TcMay I sent you A PM you will love this quilt pattern - it's such a winner. And I see you are from N Mich we will be up there this summer Houghton Lake and other places get all your scraps cut 2-1/2" :thumbup:

SunlitenSmiles 05-15-2013 07:06 AM

if all else fails click on the "First" box/rectangle , thingy..... do you see it there with the two arrowheads pointing left

TcMay 05-15-2013 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Daisy Dew (Post 6064859)
TcMay I sent you A PM you will love this quilt pattern - it's such a winner. And I see you are from N Mich we will be up there this summer Houghton Lake and other places get all your scraps cut 2-1/2" :thumbup:

Thank you so much,I replied both ways Private and via email...:thumbup: I'm in Traverse City area,Leelanau county to be exact ..in the most "beautiful place in American" as we were deemed by The Good Morning America show on National TV last year,so you have to keep coming to see me. I do have a few 2/1/2" scraps cut& stored in boxes just waiting to go,so jump on that Train to TC and I'll meet you at the Station when you get here.....
May

TcMay 05-15-2013 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles (Post 6065298)
if all else fails click on the "First" box/rectangle , thingy..... do you see it there with the two arrowheads pointing left

Did that on the "thingy" but got tired at #446 :( and decided to ask for help while I could still type....Thank you for trying to help me.

SunlitenSmiles 05-15-2013 01:20 PM

:thumbup:

be sure to post pictures......they have all turned out great !!!!

ligia 05-15-2013 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by TcMay (Post 6063735)
Help....I missed the train and now I want to ride after seeing all the beautiful quilts you have done.
Thanks

Still waiting on the platform... hoping a generous soul would send me the pattern ...:p

sewNso 05-15-2013 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by ligia (Post 6066057)
Still waiting on the platform... hoping a generous soul would send me the pattern ...:p

the pattern is on here. you just have to find the post #'s. we all loved this quilt. when is judy going to do another one? i saw she did a table topper, but i don't do those. i have enough stuff sitting on my tables without putting something there on purpose.:thumbup:

ligia 05-15-2013 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by sewNso (Post 6066068)
the pattern is on here.

I have it saved on my PC now. It was fast ! Thanks