Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Welcome Aboard the Mystery Quilt Train - Never Too Late to Join the Ride! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/welcome-aboard-mystery-quilt-train-never-too-late-join-ride-t180032.html)

SulaBug 02-29-2012 02:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here are the fabrics that I chose to make this project with. These beautiful fabric's were gifted to me last year, during one of the swaps on this Quilting Board & I just love the whole collection. I hope everyone likes them!!
:D :D :D :D

irishrose 02-29-2012 02:48 PM

Thank you, Judy, from another Judy. I will simply reverse the whole thing and I'll be good to go.

The wonderful purple (and I'm not a purple lover) print is from my LQS.It feels as good as it looks. I bought the pale print on clearance and found this one to go with it at a pajama party sale. It's Electic Garden by Jason Yenter for In the Beginning fabrics 2009. The olive is my favorite blender - Moda Marble Swirls. The lilac is my second fav blender - Maywood Shadow Play. The aqua batik was an inexpensive ebay purchase and the dark teal print came off ebay this week for a very small price. Now I'm excited. I have enough of all these to make it bigger if I want.

edit: Those are lovely, SulaBug. My favorite colors and the fabrics just glow.

materialgrl 02-29-2012 03:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Heres my fabric

materialgrl 02-29-2012 03:39 PM

Did it come through?

sapdoggie 02-29-2012 03:45 PM

Great looking fabrics materialgirl :thumbup: After looking at all the great choices of fabric, I just might have to go through the stash again and try this. Tomorrow is March 1st - so had best get on the ball :D

works4me 02-29-2012 03:47 PM

It did and the fabrics look great.

irishrose - Found it . Had to go to page three of Google search but I found it in"Fabric, Notions and more" in Ca. I'm waiting to find out if they ship to Canada. They also have it in rust/autumn tones. I say thanks a lot but hubby won't. :)

materialgrl 02-29-2012 03:52 PM

Yeah, my first picture posting on the new board I was afraid the 392 pictures I up loaded would show up on here,LOL

paintmejudy 02-29-2012 04:05 PM

Ooooo pretty-pretty, Cheryl! Nice collection.

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5019728)
Here are the fabrics that I chose to make this project with. These beautiful fabric's were gifted to me last year, during one of the swaps on this Quilting Board & I just love the whole collection. I hope everyone likes them!!
:D :D :D :D

And materialgrl, love your choices, too

whitepine 02-29-2012 04:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Wow, the fabric collections just keep getting better and better. SulaBug, I love those fabrics! I think a couple of them, especially the one on the left, are from the Western Washington Shop Hop a couple of years ago. It was the only years I've ever done a shop hop and it was because I loved the theme. This was the feature fabric.[ATTACH=CONFIG]316409[/ATTACH]

paintmejudy 02-29-2012 04:45 PM

Wow, whitepine, that fabric is amazing.