Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Welcome Aboard the Mystery Quilt Train - Never Too Late to Join the Ride! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/welcome-aboard-mystery-quilt-train-never-too-late-join-ride-t180032.html)

dotcomdtcm 03-29-2012 02:46 PM

I have given upon posting pictures! I used to post all the time. When my Bee meets here I may get some help

walk-n-roll 03-29-2012 08:43 PM

Thanks for the welcome and great compliments. Will meet you in the club car to chat.

SulaBug 03-29-2012 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by islandwiz1 (Post 5100071)
This is my block so far

I love how your block looks so far. The color's go together so well & you have done such a nice job sewing them together. I can hardly wait for the next clue & see how we all decide to work with it!!
:D :D :D :D

SunlitenSmiles 03-30-2012 01:53 AM

80 hours to go........getting ready, oiled sewing machine, wound new bobbin

AnngelAnne 03-30-2012 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles (Post 5101382)
80 hours to go........getting ready, oiled sewing machine, wound new bobbin

All I have done is enjoy the writing of this train trip, drooled at the pictures, want to do it, but thought about the colors, but just can't seem to find the time to sit down and do it enough to catch up before the next clue, wonder what my chances are this weekend? You all are doing such a wonderful job.

dotcomdtcm 03-30-2012 05:13 AM

Consider cutting 20 strips of your light scraps, neutrals, beige, ivory, gray and one bright fabric for # 6. Would be gorgeous and thrifty too.

SunlitenSmiles 03-30-2012 05:49 AM

sew in ANNGELANNE you can do it !!!!!!!! it is so much sewing fun......and you know the train has been fun.

paintmejudy 03-30-2012 08:07 AM

Just go for it Anngel -- do it scrappy and let the strips fall where they may! Then pick a nice bright center fabric, it will be terrific. You can catch up in no time. Come on, join the fun, you know you want to get on board!:thumbup:

SunlitenSmiles 03-30-2012 01:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]323894[/ATTACH]
for the people who PM'd about the bunnie quilt behind my mystery block ( back a couple of pages )....this is a little Loving Hands charity quilt that I just finished the binding on...the young lady holding it did the longarm quilting and the fabric i pieced it from was donated by the estate/family of a friend who quilted at LQS in this wednesday group.

SulaBug 03-30-2012 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles (Post 5103021)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]323894[/ATTACH]
for the people who PM'd about the bunnie quilt behind my mystery block ( back a couple of pages )....this is a little Loving Hands charity quilt that I just finished the binding on...the young lady holding it did the longarm quilting and the fabric i pieced it from was donated by the estate/family of a friend who quilted at LQS in this wednesday group.

WOW!! That is absoluely gorgeous & so colorful. It just makes me smile when I look at it. Thank you so much for sharing with all of us today.
:D :D :D :D