Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Quilt Along January 2013

Blog Entries
    I was actually thinking the same thing. OH, yea! I haven't started yet. So I CAN do that! LOL
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    how did I miss the next set of blocks? Haven't had a chance to make the first ones but DH is finally home from the hospital and feeling much better. Can someone let me know either the post # or a link to the new ones, please (and thank you).
    Life's More Fun with a Doxie !!

Vicki G - Have a Great Day !!
    www.vickigdesigns.com

Blog Entries
    Vicki go tp #45 for the Jan. blocks and go to #102for Feb. this are fun blocks to do. Hope this help you

Blog Entries
    Elisabrat like your Blocks, teespug like you Christmas Blocks. you will have a nice Christmass Quilt. All you ladies are doing a great job. Hope you all are haveing as much fun as I am and learning new things to.

OK -- now I know the downside of a big stash. I just spent 3 hours trying to figure out a fabric theme for my quilt (I have to do controlled scrappy -- true scrappy does not work for me). I pulled out 6 different sets of fabric and wanted to do them all. Sigh. Tomorrow is another day and maybe I can decide on just one. Sighhhhhhhhhhhh............
    QuiltnLady1

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

quiltlay the pile on the left whatever is on the left.. yup those. tada choice made. start with two and work from there just keep auditioning your fabrics with your finished blocks ..easy peesy. too big a stash? breaking my heart kid your breaking my heart would you like some violin music to go with that? sheesh if that was my problem! you will do just fine. BUSLADY you have to turn on the engine for the bus to start rolling. the key you have the key! quick Indy turn on the KEY!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnLady1 View Post
    OK -- now I know the downside of a big stash. I just spent 3 hours trying to figure out a fabric theme for my quilt (I have to do controlled scrappy -- true scrappy does not work for me). I pulled out 6 different sets of fabric and wanted to do them all. Sigh. Tomorrow is another day and maybe I can decide on just one. Sighhhhhhhhhhhh............
    LOL! Keep at it...you will get there...hmmm...how's about brights? No? Pastels? No? LOL! I give! What will you choose?????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JuanitaBean View Post
    Vicki go tp #45 for the Jan. blocks and go to #102for Feb. this are fun blocks to do. Hope this help you
    JuanitaBean - thank you for the info. I get the digest version everyday so not sure how I missed this post.
    Life's More Fun with a Doxie !!

Vicki G - Have a Great Day !!
    www.vickigdesigns.com

Posting my original chicken fabric used in Week 1 easy block. Everyone I show my block to thinks it is ladybugs. lol!Name:  photo(6).JPG
Views: 304
Size:  790.9 KB

Blog Entries

2nd set

Got my next set done so will post and show you what I came up with for myName:  DSCF1023.JPG
Views: 301
Size:  1.22 MBName:  DSCF1024.JPG
Views: 286
Size:  1.23 MB fabric. Think I'm going to like this quilt when we get all the blocks done.

Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast