Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 18 27 28 29 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Quilt Along January 2013

Here is my Triple star. As long as I get my brain to think backwards and upside down things go fairly fast. I keep wanting to put the fabric on the side of the printing.
    Name:  DSCI2826email.JPG
Views: 223
Size:  30.3 KBI think I have another day off of work tomorrow so more sewing, knitting and house work. Need to make a baby hat for a shower on Saturday. Should get at least two more of the blocks done tomorrow.

Elisabrat, I gave up on spray starch since I dropped too many cans and broke the sprayers. ( On new full cans!) I have a good spray bottle that I mix Stay-Flo starch and water about 4-5 to 1. If I see the white flecks I just add more water and shake.

Ok, so here is my Double Aster block, still need to finish piecing it which I will do tomorrow after I get back from dropping one of the cars off at the dealer.

Rosie the yup you got it!
    Grab a bull by the horns and enjoy the ride....

Quilt Along

Got bored with this bundle of fabrics, so I decided to play around w 9 bloclks by supersizing. Added triangles that went to 18". Looks great as a tablecloth. I called it BOMs Gone Wild. Going red and white for next weeks.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Dotty in NYC

Blog Entries
    Like it you did a great job

Here is my double aster block and triple star block. I came to realize that a good present for a quilter is always a seam ripper. Seems like I could never have too many; i'm going through them pretty fast with this paper piecing, lol. But I love it!!
    Lynda Rae

"One who makes no mistakes -- never makes anything!" Author Unknown

Terrific! I loved the nearly-instant feedback. The double asters are awesome! Retirement blesses me with time to start these all over again with a new palette. Quilt on! Dotty
    Dotty in NYC

After a few rough days I think I am about to catching up. The blocks are beautiful!
    Grandmeto6 aka Judy

My Goose Creek and Double Aster blocks. I can hardly wait to see the finished quilts!

Name:  0.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  54.8 KB

Blog Entries
    WOW! Sister!! You are doing great! Did you paper piece any of it? I love that double aster block and the colors people are using are just great. I still have a lot of work to do on my colors/values etc.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blocks so far!

Here are the blocks I've made so far!

Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 18 27 28 29 38 ... LastLast