Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Quilt Along January 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Wyldwytch View Post
    Hi everyone, hope the holidays are finding you stress free, or with less stress than usual. In January I will be starting a Quilt Along and I would love for you all to join me. The information is posted below:

Quilt Along to start in January:
    Friday January 4, 2013
    8:30 - 9:30 PM in the chat roo
    Each week there is a choice of 2 blocks, one easy and one more challenging.
    We meet in the chatroom between 8:30 - 9:30 to chat and discuss the blocks we are working on, answer any questions or to help those who need some help.
    Every 3rd week is a catch up week for those who may have gotten too busy to do their blocks.
    Pictures will be posted each week of the members finished block and at the end of the Quilt Along a picture of the finished top
    Members who are involved will vote on what blocks we work on every 3rd week for the following 2 weeks.
    Nothing other than information and friendship will be exchanged..

This weekend I will be posting a list of the blocks that we will be working on. If anyone has any suggestions for a block or any questions feel free to drop me a line.

Looking forward to chatting and quilting with everyone who joins..

Rosie the Wyldwytch

Is there anyway you can make the print LARGER on your first post here? I can barely read it and I have good eyes. Thanks
    "In this age of information, ignorance is a choice".

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

Blog Entries
    Would love to try! Not good at chat rooms either. But I could give it a go.

Terisail

I would like to follow along also but do not do chat rooms. This is a great idea to get us out of a rout if we are in one.
    Grandmeto6 aka Judy

I would like to join, I'm also not sure about chat or the time, but it sounds like we don't have to do chat or show pics. Thanks for doing this.

Blog Entries
    I would like to join, it sounds like a lot of fun, like to do new things so count me in. Do I need to PM you or is this ok?

ready to do the first block bring it on! (sure hope its the easy one!) I think we deserve virtual drinks for these vents so I propose tonight is a hot chocolate with grand marnier and kalua topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings anyone else like a cup? I am sitting here ready to pour! (ok hot cocoa for the non drinkers)
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Senior Member frustratedquilter40's Avatar
    This sounds fun would love to join in
    ​Christine

Hi everyone, hope the holidays are finding you stress free, or with less stress than usual. In January I will be starting a Quilt Along and I would love for you all to join me. The information is posted below:

Quilt Along to start in January:
    Friday January 4, 2013
    8:30 - 9:30 PM in the chat room
    Each week there is a choice of 2 blocks, one easy and one more challenging.
    We meet in the chatroom between 8:30 - 9:30 to chat and discuss the blocks we are working on, answer any questions or to help those who need some help.
    Every 3rd week is a catch up week for those who may have gotten too busy to do their blocks.
    Pictures will be posted each week of the members finished block and at the end of the Quilt Along a picture of the finished top
    Members who are involved will vote on what blocks we work on every 3rd week for the following 2 weeks.
    Nothing other than information and friendship will be exchanged..

This weekend I will be posting a list of the blocks that we will be working on. If anyone has any suggestions for a block or any questions feel free to drop me a line.

Looking forward to chatting and quilting with everyone who joins..

Rosie the Wyldwytch

Grab a bull by the horns and enjoy the ride....

I am almost through with the 2 quilts I am working on for two of my grandsons for Christmas so will be ready to roll very shortly.
    Grandmeto6 aka Judy

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    ready to do the first block bring it on! (sure hope its the easy one!) I think we deserve virtual drinks for these vents so I propose tonight is a hot chocolate with grand marnier and kalua topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings anyone else like a cup? I am sitting here ready to pour! (ok hot cocoa for the non drinkers)
    LOL Elisabrat, you've been on the mystery train too long! But love the the idea of your hot chocolate, sounds yummy.
    Piecing, then quilting, with the North Wind blowing,
    The days go by quickly when I am sewing.

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast