Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 35 44 45 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Quilt Along January 2013

Standing in front of Walmart begging for fat quarters
    Blog Entries
    Whew! This particular block gave me fits! I am now doing both the dark side and the light side at once since I am caught up dark with light. I sewed and trimmed 16 blocks wrong making ripping impossible.
    Name:  IMG_2108.JPG
Views: 207
Size:  419.3 KB
    Wyoming Valley light and dark
    Name:  IMG_2109.JPG
Views: 219
Size:  303.1 KB
    Dark blocks staggering over light ones

3 more and I think I will stick with 2 of the easier ones. I can't spend from 7 am till nearly 1:30 pm on 2 blocks!!!
    From the artist formerly known as Missus Fear...Hi, my name is Tracy and I am a hobbyaholic.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/blogs/m...ear-79671.html

Blog Entries
    Why not?, Tracey? What better to do than sew!! LOL Yea, when you spend as much time ripping as sewing (or more) it gets a little un-fun!! It is nice to stretch your abilities though, that sense of satisfaction when it is done and right. Love your blocks. And I kind of come from the "dark side", so I really like them.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Hi Everyone

Everyones blocks are looking great, I am so far behind in the its not funny but I have the next 2 weeks off work so I am going to attempt to catch up or at least go as far as my fabric will last.

buslady how true is you comment on your signature, I hope you don't mind I would like to put it up on my desk so I can read it every day.

Blog Entries

update

Got them finished today, not ready to get frustrated for the paper piece. [IMG]http://www.quiltingboard.com/members/jaba-u29144-albums17296-403072.JPG[/IMG]

Blog Entries
    And here's the other one.

Wow they are looking great. Right now I am trying to get motivated to do a wholecloth quilt. I am going to machine quilt itnfollowing the pattern on the fabric. The back is going to be black, using varigated thread of the colors that are on the front fabric. I cant wait to see how it turns out, hoping to use it in my vehicle....lol

Rosie
    Grab a bull by the horns and enjoy the ride....

nice work jaba!

Here y'all go:
    Easy
    http://www.quilterscache.com/S/StarPuzzleBlock.html

Challenge
    http://www.quilterscache.com/S/StampBasketBlock.html

Extra
    http://www.quilterscache.com/W/WestVirginnyMoonshineBlock.html

Rosie the Wyldwytch
    Grab a bull by the horns and enjoy the ride....

Think I will do the moonshine next. I have started to enjoy paper piecing. Thanks for the new blocks, I have a few to catch up I am finishing the Lemon star. I have started it 3 times. I will overcome!!! I have slowed down on working on the block and keep repeating the Iron and starch are my friends. It is finally starting to work, I found that I get a quarter section done then go to something else. Will post pictures as soon as I finish the star.

Blog Entries
    I'm so far behind but still printing and will work on as time permits between t-shirt quilt and fan quilt.
    Life's More Fun with a Doxie !!

Vicki G - Have a Great Day !!
    www.vickigdesigns.com

Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 35 44 45 46 ... LastLast