Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 52 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2 42 51 52 53 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Quilts for Rosie - Weekly Paper Pieced Sampler Quilt Along

Blog Entries
    I loooove the blocks posted today!

Carriem, I agree with JanRN about your block being bright and cheery!

JanRN, I really do think you are destined to make the two quilts in the two colorways! Try as you might to narrow it down to the batiks, Christmas keeps calling out to you!

Rosyhf, I have been watching how you are getting your blocks completed . . . . . how inspiring!

Marne, I especially like the purple with the yellow. I need to go back and look for them in your other posts.

Lyn Hut, I really like the contrast your block shows. I am using scrappy charm squares for my blocks (which presents another dimension of challenge) and I sometimes feel I don't have the proper contrast. Then I laugh and take my own advise and quit looking so close. When they get put together in a quilt I hope they 'play well' together!
    Judith

Quote Originally Posted by Rosyhf View Post
    Thanks Pat, I am using up what I have in that line of fabric and have to get really creative lol....I am bound and determined to stick to just what's left.

Rosie, I have some of the green little flower fabric is you run short. Would be glad to share with you.

Block #6

Isn't it amazing how different this block looks with the fabric choices we have e made? Way cool! Love them all.
    Purl
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Purl--that is a pretty block. I like the black background in all your blocks...it makes the colors pop.

Oh my, all the lovely, lovely blocks......

Everyone's blocks are beautiful.
    Patricia Faye

Blog Entries
    Everyone's blocks are so very pretty! They all look so different with using different fabrics. I love seeing all the variety!
    I am confused however...if we're on week #6, then aren't we supposed to be posting the one after 1941 Patch, which is Shepherd's Crossing? Did I miss something? My poor brain is hurting over here...so I'm posting my #6, Shepherd's Crossing.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Beautiful blocks

According to the list on page one this weeks block (week 6) is Sunlight and Shadow.
    A balanced quilter is one with a project on each finger
    Eat, quilt, sleep, repeat

Nobody is completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anael View Post
    Beautiful blocks

According to the list on page one this weeks block (week 6) is Sunlight and Shadow.
    Thanks Anael for clearing that up for me. I see that the list on page one follows the 10 inch blocks, but not the 4" blocks, which is what I'm making...my #6 in order in the book is Shepherd's Crossing for the 4" size. Whew! Now it makes some sense to me. It's all good...I'm not sure why the book doesn't show them in the same order for both sizes?

Quote Originally Posted by rwquilts View Post
    Thanks Anael for clearing that up for me. I see that the list on page one follows the 10 inch blocks, but not the 4" blocks, which is what I'm making...my #6 in order in the book is Shepherd's Crossing for the 4" size. Whew! Now it makes some sense to me. It's all good...I'm not sure why the book doesn't show them in the same order for both sizes?
    I know, Ronda - isn't it strange? I have been going by the 10" block size list and it is keeping me out of trouble so far. Can't wait to see the finished quilts!
    Purl

Page 52 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2 42 51 52 53 62 ... LastLast