Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 109 110
Results 1,091 to 1,095 of 1095

Thread: "Spike Your English" Block of the Month Quilt-Along

Reply from Mary at QOTS about SYE and Dear Jane concerns. "Nina, the March block is now available on our website. This is month 12 and will be the last block in this series. So glad you are enjoying Dear Jane, she can be challenging at times, but it is a beautiful quilt." I found this email after 8 pm tonight. So everyone enjoy...the last one...called "friendship".

I just received shipment number 3 of Dear Jane.

THANKS GGal I think I like this one
    Candace is Deranged
    so many babies.. sew little quilts

Thank you ladies. I Love that block too. I really have enjoyed them ALL. I just printed out the last one from the site we get them from. I wish there were MORE of them to do!!
    Last edited by nygal; 03-14-2014 at 01:11 PM.
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

I may have to get my SIL to post the last three for me. Something is not right here!

In final tally I did not do the last four...and my sight days are numbered so none will be posted now. My left eye is blind since the Optic Nerve blew in 1999. My right eye now has the Optic Nerve swollen in it; Dr. cannot say what caused it or do they know of anything to do for it....they simply say I am going blind. I hope they are wrong, but family and friends are hoping and praying that a miracle will occur....hoping for the best and expecting the worst. Its one day at a time. Blessing every morning is waking up and still having sight...and I take it from there.

Going on a Bus Quilt Tour April 25 & 26 into four states with a best friend...we are stopping at Quilting on the Square in Holden, Kansas...so we will visit their shop on the tour...even if I don't have one hundred per cent sight.

Good Luck to all of you in finishing your SYEs. Follow your dreams before its too late. QNS

Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 109 110