Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 78 of 110 FirstFirst ... 28 68 77 78 79 88 ... LastLast

Thread: "Spike Your English" Block of the Month Quilt-Along

Thanks, Mirabelle, for straightening me out on the directions, one more time. My eye missed the print before the directions and illustration.on post #142 Directions were given for #2 and illustration for #1 threw me for a while...went back to #433 and got it straight now. Its clearer than mud now...as the old saying goes...thanks for giving the measurements....are you ready with number three? Or will wait until after the 23rd of Sept??? That might throw me later with that block, since there may be a week that I may not be able to see. But that is Ok with me, too.

Have a good day, everyone. Stay cool.

Senior Member frustratedquilter40's Avatar
    The "SYE" Spike your English BOM Quilt-Along- September

Good morining QNS mirabella posted cutting sizes for Block #3 on the september's topic page 14 posting # 133 tried to insert the link above hope it works.
    ​Christine

It did. but I did not. Thanks for the help, I feel the need a lot of TLC these days Worked on different pattern for a quick change of pace. Changed bobbins in new machine and made a wrong move and had 3 different rat's nest form, but persisted and everything is working Ok, now except me. Lunch time. May you all have a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue View Post
    It did. but I did not. Thanks for the help, I feel the need a lot of TLC these days Worked on different pattern for a quick change of pace. Changed bobbins in new machine and made a wrong move and had 3 different rat's nest form, but persisted and everything is working Ok, now except me. Lunch time. May you all have a good day.
    Sounds like a great time for a breather ... and a beer!!

Tomorrow will be a better day.
    May your stitches always be straight, your seams always lie flat, and your grain never be biased against you.

Sue

Thanks for the offer, but I will pass on the beer; never acquired a taste for it or coffee. Tea, I love Ice Tea or in the winter hot tea of a morning. Enjoy a Cherry Coke Cola, but lately, have left it alone. Looking at the pyramid and trying to balance meals..and eat them at the same time every day... without snacking too much. The break did help, more successful now.

Hello I've just found this thread and would love to join in. I tried PP in the New York Beauty BOM and couldn't get it to work for me. I've done a bit more sewing and quilting since then (nearly a year) so I'll give it another go. May not be as fast as you all but that's OK. These blocks are so pretty. I've printed out some patterns and will look in my stash tonight to see what I can use.
    Everyday is a good day for Quilting!

Welcome Quiltaddiction - I'm looking forward to seeing your blocks! Glad you decided to join us!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Hi Quiltaddiction, welcome. You don't have to be fast to have lots of fun I'm glad you decided to give PP another try!
    A balanced quilter is one with a project on each finger
    Eat, quilt, sleep, repeat

Nobody is completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example

Hi QuiltAddiction and welcome, whereabouts in Australia are you, I don't see many members from our side of the world.

NinaSue please take care of yourself, we need your wonderful sense of humour and stories to keep coming. Will send you Block 3 tonight

I managed to make Block 6 today and worked out the cutting so will get that organised tomorrow. will post Block 4 after we have posted our completed Block 2's
    Karen

Hi QuiltAddiction and welcome, whereabouts in Australia are you, I don't see many members from our side of the world.

NinaSue please take care of yourself, we need your wonderful sense of humour and stories to keep coming. Will send you Block 3 tonight

I managed to make Block 6 today and worked out the cutting so will get that organised tomorrow. will post Block 4 after we have posted our completed Block 2's
    Karen

Page 78 of 110 FirstFirst ... 28 68 77 78 79 88 ... LastLast