Oh, I really love all the wonderful quilts you are posting. I'm almost done. I realised the small was too small and the large too large, so I ended up going with a 3 x 3 nine patch arrangment. Then I realised unless I put a border on, I'd lose all those lovely star points when I bound it. but I didn't want it any larger. So instead of using the 2.5" x 4.5" pieces we cut in the first clue, I re-cut a bunch of fabric to 3" wide so I'd have some extra room between the star points and the side of the quilt when binding. So instead of this being a stash buster, I ended up with a whole batch of 2.5 x 4.5" pieces to use somewhere else! But that's just fine as I love scrappy.